Celine Ring bag questions

1. Hi all, I've recently had a huge crush on the Celine ring bag and am seriously considering buying one soon. I am very petite at 5 feet so I was thinking of the small size in the bullhide leather, probably black or another dark color.

My question is for small size, can you comfortably wear the bag on the shoulder? That's important to me as I don't like only handheld bags. Any modeling pics with the bag worn this way would be much appreciated! As well as any general comments on how you like the bag etc. Also does anyone know if this bag is being discontinued or do you think it's here to stay for the near future? I think it's a very classic style...

Thank you!

2. anyone??:smile:

3. Hi, I have the same questions as you. I actually called and asked the Barneys very similar questions about two weeks ago. The SA reared me away from the ring. She mentioned that "it doesn't sell well". I think it's a really beautiful and artistic look. I'm hoping someone can comment on your questions as well.

4. I tried it on last winter in store. I felt like the strap is a little short to keep it on the shoulder. So I bought belt instead. However, the ring bag in tan is gorgeous!!

5. #5 May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016