Celine red suede trapeze with pic. To buy or not to buy?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's me again:smile:. After several purchase last months(9 bags up to day). I tried to stop myself buying any new Celine. But my SA just let me know another amazing color will arrive store tomorrow. Oh no, I really don't want to quit the Band island but my heart is just kind of broken if I can't have this stunning bag. The thing I concerned is I just bought one trapeze and one micro in red a month ago, do I need this red trapeze too? Ladies pls help this poor girl to decide : to buy or not to buy????

2. #2 Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
    This is a photo of new Cline stock. They will be ready for purchase to tomorrow. The red that trapeze I am talking about is behind white one.

image-1409182822.jpg
  3. #3 Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
    This is a photo of this bag I just googled . I think I will love her but haven't seen it IRL. Does anyone have her or have seen her in person? I would love to know your honest opinion. Thank you ladies, you are amazing!

image-349091241.jpg
  4. This is a photo of my red trapeze and red micro. I already have them, both are sitting together with my other Celine bags , sorry i don't have separate photo.

Should I buy that red, or two red is enough for me??? Waiting for your opinions.

image-4233267528.jpg
  5. I would have said go ahead until I saw the picture of your red trapeze. I think having 2 trapezes in similar red is a little too much even though the tri color red trapeze is really pretty. How about getting the trapeze in another color instead?

6. I tried this on and it's gorgeous! But seeing your collection, it is very similar to your red trapeze. The reason I didn't get it was because I knew the wings would get some abuse in a big city so it's hard to keep the white part clean.

7. I seriously love the mono red trapeze a lot more. Its really up to you but I think you should stay on the band island for now. Love all the Celine's you bought!! Gorgeous!

8. Thank you for your comment. Yes I knew that they are similar too but somehow I still feel I will love her. I am not good at this point. But your suggestion is great! I even haven't thought of it:getting another trapeze instead of the red one. I will go to store tomorrow anyway and see them all IRL then decide. Thank you again friend!

9. I admit they are similar, but I keep telling myself that the wings are diffident colors! Silly me! Do you think the white wings will easily get abuse? I thought they are leather, not suede( thank god they are not the white suede wings) so maybe easier to clean and protect?

10. Thank you for your lovely comment! I was on band island for ....2 week already. But suddenly received an email from SA and feel itching again :mad::Pullhair::Pullhair::Pullhair: poor me and my wallet. But I will go to store tomorrow . Having a look won't cost anything isn't it ?

11. I love the white wings!!! Get it! But only if you love it.

12. i agree, the trapeze you're ogling is beautiful (i think another TPFer recently did a reveal of the same bag), but too similar to the red trapeze you already have. hopefully when you go into have a look something else catches your eye :graucho:

13. You should totally go and have a look but carry your red trapeze with you! If you still love the tri color trapeze you should buy it! :smile:

14. I agree with Pursetato. Go for a look but bring your red trapeze with you. Buy only if you will love it.

15. I have this one & love her. I say go for it! Here's a pic of mine :smile:

image-1749829136.jpg