** CELINE Recommended SA's Worldwide **

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
To facilitate searches and communication for everyone, please share your contacts here!

Comments/reviews are welcome, but no OT chatter pls!

Thank you!

Last edited:
USA

NEW YORK

Kirna Zabete
Lauren Powell, t 212.941.9656, [email protected]
(?int'l shipping?)

AGREE: LAUREN IS THE BOMB!

USA
(by dept store)

Saks Fifth Avenue

Indianapolis, IN
Jolene Carper, [email protected]
(w/ int'l shipping))

AGREE AGAIN--SHE ROCKS!!!

DALLAS,TX

Barney's (Northpark)
DALLAS, TX
Felicia Knapp, [email protected]
(w/ int'l shipping)

Nordstrom Northpark Center
DALLAS, TX
Jane Yoon, [email protected]
(w/ int'l shipping)

Even though I didn't order from them eventually, I must say Lauren from KZ and Katra from Barneys (both their contact info can be found above) are great at finding bags and they reply fast too! :smile:

What' happening with Lauren powell at Kirna Zabete? I prepaid a celine leopard luggage at Dec last yearm,she said around Feb this year, but still no update from her. I emailed her so many time,she never respond. So disappointed with her

What' happening with Lauren powell at Kirna Zabete? I prepaid a celine leopard luggage at Dec last yearm,she said around Feb this year, but still no update from her. I emailed her so many time,she never respond. So disappointed with her

I have emailed her and Kirna Zabete twice in the last 3 weeks and no response. And every time I have been to Kirna Zabete in person the service wasn't great.

Disappointing... but since you prepaid, I would recommend calling and then they can't ignore you.