** CELINE Recommended SA's Worldwide **

ah thank you!! Trio in stock as of today? If so I will call her first thing tmr!
Actually, as of Thursday. I bought the fuchsia but she did tell me that blue, tan, and I believe black are also in stock. I had bought my 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli in February and got her card then. I kept in touch with her for the past month or so about the Trio and she e-mailed me on Thursday. She's fantastic. I have her number and e-mail address if you need them.

Actually, as of Thursday. I bought the fuchsia but she did tell me that blue, tan, and I believe black are also in stock. I had bought my 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli in February and got her card then. I kept in touch with her for the past month or so about the Trio and she e-mailed me on Thursday. She's fantastic. I have her number and e-mail address if you need them.
Hi - would you mind sharing her email address?

Hi Silvsiara, do you mind share her number and email address to me as well? Thanks 😊

Tatiana at Celine Vegas is the bomb! She was very helpful and sent me tons of pictures. Her store carries a wide selection with so many different styles and colors. I just purchased a Phantom from her on Tuesday and it arrived today. I highly recommend her =)

[email protected]
cell:702-417-4891