** CELINE Recommended SA's Worldwide **

sorry to say it, but i've had the same disappointing experience at kirna zabete in person. i went in two weeks ago with the intention of getting on any waitlist for a mini luggage, and all i got was, "this bag is in demand right now" and the sa turned away since, to her, the conversation was apparently over...

thankfully, chloe_concord recommended katra at barneys to me, and she was able to find me one pretty much immediately. i hope you hear from lauren soon, melody. perhaps you'll get a better response if you call?

Just to share... I ordered a luggage from Felicia from Barneys on Mar 3rd, following no confirmation that my card is charged or that she is sending the bag out. On Mar 4th, I emailed her to tell her to cancel it as I needed the cash-flow for a urgent medical cond.

Again, no reply. Last week the bag actually arrived at my doorstep! With no return info or whatsoever!I emailed her very nicely asking for return address to ship item to... Again No reply at all!! I feel so cheated to give her my credit card info and being treated with no response and a charged merchandise. It seems as if she just needed my transaction to chalk her sales!

Now I am stuck with the item and can't do anything about it!

Just to share... I ordered a luggage from Felicia from Barneys on Mar 3rd, following no confirmation that my card is charged or that she is sending the bag out. On Mar 4th, I emailed her to tell her to cancel it as I needed the cash-flow for a urgent medical cond.

Again, no reply. Last week the bag actually arrived at my doorstep! With no return info or whatsoever!I emailed her very nicely asking for return address to ship item to... Again No reply at all!! I feel so cheated to give her my credit card info and being treated with no response and a charged merchandise. It seems as if she just needed my transaction to chalk her sales!

I am so sorry to hear that! Could you return directly to the Barnes Store? Or maybe customer service can help you if you call?

sarah7487, sorry for what you have experienced. My SA from Barneys told me if I would like to return the bag I ordered from her, just send back to the store within 30 days, enclosed the receipt and make sure to write down your credit card info on it for them to credit back your money. Hope this can help!

sarah7487, sorry for what you have experienced. My SA from Barneys told me if I would like to return the bag I ordered from her, just send back to the store within 30 days, enclosed the receipt and make sure to write down your credit card info on it for them to credit back your money. Hope this can help!

Thanks so much :smile:))) this is definitely helpful! Do I just send to the address that is printed on the receipt?

Just to share my experience with Lauren at KZ. I missed one Nano luggage she offered me. And I asked her lots of questions before she had that bag available. She did respond promptly and tried her best to get me the Nano, which I passed and now I'm kicking myself for that decision:sad: Some times she might miss one of my emails but after I wrote her again, she responded. I guess since her name and contact info was posted here, she must have got tons of calls and emails everyday, multi tasking is not easy. melodywei, I totally understand your feeling, esp. you have pre-paid the item! Have you tried to call her? Some times I feel making calls saves me more time than emailing back and forth with SAs :smile: I believe you will get your leopard luggage and keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will do asap and share with us your modeling photo!

Just to share my experience with Lauren at KZ. I missed one Nano luggage she offered me. And I asked her lots of questions before she had that bag available. She did respond promptly and tried her best to get me the Nano, which I passed and now I'm kicking myself for that decision:sad: Some times she might miss one of my emails but after I wrote her again, she responded. I guess since her name and contact info was posted here, she must have got tons of calls and emails everyday, multi tasking is not easy. melodywei, I totally understand your feeling, esp. you have pre-paid the item! Have you tried to call her? Some times I feel making calls saves me more time than emailing back and forth with SAs :smile: I believe you will get your leopard luggage and keeping my fingers crossed for you that you will do asap and share with us your modeling photo!
Sorry, late to update here...
I got her email right after I posted here and my bag also came and shipped to me this Monday:yahoo:

Barneys has a 30 day return policy. Of course, I don't know if you live near a Barneys. Speak to the manager of handbag dept. in the Dallas store. They will help you. Also, you can do a search online on the credit card you used to purchase the bag, that includes your Barneys card. I would have no problem sending it back ( get your credit card company involved). You are definitely not stuck with the bag. In the future, use Summer. She is very attentive and very responsive. I posted her info on the "where to buy celine". Good luck and I hope this helps you. I know how frustrating this can be.