Celine Purse Display and Storage

gumboshawty

Gumboshawty
May 27, 2014
Louisiana

Good Afternoon Everyone! To those of you who are wondering I am Gumbo! I am new to the PurseForum and I am very very very excited to have become apart of such a wonderful and enlightening community. As a "Boy with a Celine" I always try to stay abreast with the most innovative and chic ways of doing this. I've always been this way... From my education, my demeanor, and ESPECIALLY my wardrobe and accessories. Before I started to expand my collection I vowed to myself that I would come up with an amazing way to display my handbags. I am a recent college graduate but I don't plan on leaving my college town just yet. That doesn't mean I don't plan on buying more handbags though. I was wondering if any of you guys in the community have come up with amazing ways to store and display your bags in your closet, office, bedrooms, or spare rooms. I've been considering wall hooks and even merchandising handbag stands that department stores use but I don't think that is just extreme enough. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them below and especially if you have pictures. I hope to hear from you all soon and cannot WAIT to read your responses.

Happy Reading and Happier Shopping!
-Gumbo

new bagholic

Jul 1, 2014
Hello, Gumbo

I made one of my room to handbag display room.
I used IKEA furniture.
I am not sure you have IKEA where you live.
It is so easy and not that expensive to build.
However, chanel shopping tote or Hermes Birkin does not fit inside.
I hope this help a little.