Celine Prices in London

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Harrods in London today and looked at some of their Celine stock and just for reference:

The medium phantom in regular leather: 1950 gbp
    The mini luggage in regular leather: 1950 gbp ( I think....)
    Large phantom was around 2300 gbp
    and the Nano: 1550 gbp

I now realize looking back at my memo on my phone that I only wrote down the phantom and nano price so the mini luggage and the large phantom are from memory....

At least for me, paris seems to be cheaper with the american us dollar exchange rate to euro (1600 euro for nano and 2100 euro for phantom i think)

2. Have you by any chance seen any new S/S Trapeze?
    I wonder how much are those these days...

3. Omg!! I hoped it wouldn't increase just yet! I'm going today to take a look at a phantom reserved for me! Last time I checked medium phantom was £1750! So depressing!

4. When I was talking to the sales lady, I asked about the new yellow, red, and blue color blocked mini luggage on Celine's website right now and she said that they were getting it, but it hasn't arrived in store yet. I'm assuming this season's trapeze bags are gonna be arriving at the same time, so I wasn't able to get a price for the trapeze. Sorry!

5. When I was talking to the sales lady, I asked about the new yellow, red, and blue color blocked mini luggage on Celine's website right now and she said that they were getting it, but it hasn't arrived in store yet. I'm assuming this season's trapeze bags are gonna be arriving at the same time, so I wasn't able to get a price for the trapeze. Sorry!

EDIT: Sorry this got posted twice somehow.... Can't figure out how to delete it....

6. If that helps I have the price in euros for Fall S/S 2014 small trapeze is now 1800 euros in France and Mini luggage regular leather and Phantom medium are 2000 euros...the increase goes so fast:nogood:

7. #7 Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    I just recently (1.5 weeks ago) bought a micro calfskin luggage from Harrods for about £1800 which was shocking to me since I bought the mini calfskin in Paris last year for €1500 - 1600 I believe.

8. Bought my phantom for £1750! Must be old prices for the fall 2013 collection and increase on all new collection? Anyway I'm happy I've bought mine now!

9. Not sure if we have a UK Celine thread but Selfridges manchester Trafford centre had 3 phantoms in, taupe, coral and saffron. They also had the mini luggage in tri colours too! The phantoms seem to be made of a new leather and the SA called it saffiano leather?? It looked scratch resistant but not as nice to touch as the previous soft leather which is gorgeous to touch!

10. Hi everyone! Hope you can help me re: current price of medium box. Appreciate it!

11. I just called the London boutique and asked about the price of a Micro tricolor luggage and was told it was £1900

12. Any Intel on the colours available for the nano luggage in London? Besides harrods, are there any other stores that carry Celine? Tia

13. The médium classic box is £2,300 on Celine.com. Calfskin with lambskin lining.

14. That is depressing...wow