Celine Prices in Hawaii?

lepetitelook

Apr 18, 2017
Hi everyone! I am traveling to Hawaii in October, and I've had my eye on the Celine Cabas Phantom tote. I know there are other brands that are cheaper in Hawaii, and I was curious if Celine is one of them? Does anybody know the price of the small cabas tote in Honolulu?

Thank you!

Reactions: ashlie
Hi everyone! I am traveling to Hawaii in October, and I've had my eye on the Celine Cabas Phantom tote. I know there are other brands that are cheaper in Hawaii, and I was curious if Celine is one of them? Does anybody know the price of the small cabas tote in Honolulu?

Thank you!
If you go on Celine’s website and change the location to North America Hawai’i you will see the prices. I believe they are lower than the mainland.

Yes, Celine prices are cheaper in Hawaii than on the mainland. I just went to the DFS in Waikiki and the nano luggage was $2285 with an extra special promo discount for today for travelers to or from Japan or China; I ended up buying the nano luggage for around $2100. Even without the promo for Japan/China travelers, it is a steal compared to $2700 on the US mainland.

Reactions: september18
Celine store or Saks?
the insanely good deals are at DFS (duty free) in Waikiki. I double checked on this one...Apparently, you can only shop there if you are traveling internationally within 30 days. I did check on prices in the Celine boutique at Ala Moana; although prices are slightly higher than DFS at boutique, they are still less expensive than the mainland. I didn't check on the cabas, but the nano luggage was $2400 compared to $2700 on the mainland.

the insanely good deals are at DFS (duty free) in Waikiki. I double checked on this one...Apparently, you can only shop there if you are traveling internationally within 30 days. I did check on prices in the Celine boutique at Ala Moana; although prices are slightly higher than DFS at boutique, they are still less expensive than the mainland. I didn't check on the cabas, but the nano luggage was $2400 compared to $2700 on the mainland.

I’m wondering if I can buy and have it shipped to mainland for that price

Reactions: CocoGlitter

Oh wow! For the DFS in Waikiki, do you know what other brands are there? I am from the US, but am traveling internationally the following week for business. Do you know if I am still able to claim the DFS price even though I live in the US? How do I show my proof of travel for future travel? Thank you so much!!

Oh wow! For the DFS in Waikiki, do you know what other brands are there? I am from the US, but am traveling internationally the following week for business. Do you know if I am still able to claim the DFS price even though I live in the US? How do I show my proof of travel for future travel? Thank you so much!!

they want to know the flight number and date of departure. You need to be departing from hawaii to an international destination. You cannot leave the waikiki store with your purchases. I picked up my items from the departure gate at the honolulu international airport right before my plane left.

Reactions: lepetitelook

Thank you!
Our Celine store in Ala Moana has cheaper price than online/mainland. I purchased a Celine Nano in Kohl for $2400 plus tax totaling $2514.

Our Celine store in Ala Moana has cheaper price than online/mainland. I purchased a Celine Nano in Kohl for $2400 plus tax totaling $2514.

Thank you ladies for the replies! I also saw there’s a store at T Galleria. Can you only shop there if you are traveling internationally?

EDIT: Whoops just re-read above comments :smile: Since I’m traveling back to the west coast after my trip, it sounds like I can only buy from the Ala Moana store. Is that correct?

Thank you ladies for the replies! I also saw there’s a store at T Galleria. Can you only shop there if you are traveling internationally?

EDIT: Whoops just re-read above comments :smile: Since I’m traveling back to the west coast after my trip, it sounds like I can only buy from the Ala Moana store. Is that correct?
Most likely but don't worry, the store has a good inventory. Im going tomorrow to purchase a nano luggage tote, did you want me to check if they have something in particular for you and price?

Most likely but don't worry, the store has a good inventory. Im going tomorrow to purchase a nano luggage tote, did you want me to check if they have something in particular for you and price?

So nice of you to offer! If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to know what colors are available for the nano luggage and colors and prices of the frame bag. If you don't have time to check colors, just price for the frame bag would be super helpful. :smile: Thank you so much!

So nice of you to offer! If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to know what colors are available for the nano luggage and colors and prices of the frame bag. If you don't have time to check colors, just price for the frame bag would be super helpful. :smile: Thank you so much!
I know for a fact the nano luggage colors are black, souris, kohl. Will double check and let you know tomorrow.

Ala Moana store has no frame bag available. I took a pic of the nanos available. Kohl, black, souris, and dune. Total with tax comes out to $2508.16. I just bought the Kohl today!!!20181002_134202.jpg

Reactions: kulu808