Celine price increase

^ Those are what KZ is going to order for next season, including Poppy Red. The prices listed above are for next season as well. There are reds released in both 2011 S/S & 2011 F/W, but they are not called poppy red.

Hi Celine ladies and gents!!!

I have a small, growing, Celine collection (Vlad needs to take a pic!!!). I had placed a Citron Nano on order a while back and it finally came in this week. I paid $1650 for it and that price was honored - but when I went into Kirna Zabete they told me the price went up to $2,000. The official tag also said $2,000.

But there is a bit of a discrepancy - I heard from another bag blogger that she said Bergdorfs said there was no price increase and neither did the Celine store in Miami.

Any of you know anything about this or can shed some light?!

I think Kirna Zabete is one of the first that is "really up to date" with the price increase.. :rolleyes: I'm not discrediting them but I believe $2000 for Nano is the price for next season. This happened also last time with their mini luggage price where everyone else still @ $1850 and they're already at $2000..

$2000 is still the price of mini everywhere to date (last time I checked NM and barneys).. it'll be $2300 next season.

I'm glad that they're honoring the old price, Megs. Looking forward for pictures of it and your celine collection pictures. :heart:

I think Kirna Zabete is one of the first that is "really up to date" with the price increase.. :rolleyes: I'm not discrediting them but I believe $2000 for Nano is the price for next season. This happened also last time with their mini luggage price where everyone else still @ $1850 and they're already at $2000..

$2000 is still the price of mini everywhere to date (last time I checked NM and barneys).. it'll be $2300 next season.

I'm glad that they're honoring the old price, Megs. Looking forward for pictures of it and your celine collection pictures. :heart:

Ok makes sense... I just thought it was weird that no one else is upping the price but if someone did not already pay or order at this price, they will have to pay $2k.

Hi Celine ladies and gents!!!

I have a small, growing, Celine collection (Vlad needs to take a pic!!!). I had placed a Citron Nano on order a while back and it finally came in this week. I paid $1650 for it and that price was honored - but when I went into Kirna Zabete they told me the price went up to $2,000. The official tag also said $2,000.

But there is a bit of a discrepancy - I heard from another bag blogger that she said Bergdorfs said there was no price increase and neither did the Celine store in Miami.

Any of you know anything about this or can shed some light?!

I purchased a flo pink nano from Kirna today and it was $1650.

yeah, it's turning me off a little bit. :sad::hrmm: I mean I understand the supply&demand or the exclusivity argument but seriously, every season? :nogood: my lipstick luggage cost about $1750 6 months ago and now not even a year later, it's going to be $2300..

i'm still looking to get a triptyque and one more mini luggage and that's probably it for me. :oh:

yeah, it's turning me off a little bit. :sad::hrmm: I mean I understand the supply&demand or the exclusivity argument but seriously, every season? :nogood: my lipstick luggage cost about $1750 6 months ago and now not even a year later, it's going to be $2300..

i'm still looking to get a triptyque and one more mini luggage and that's probably it for me. :oh:

Agree. I'm furiously gathering everything I want NOW because the increase has become rather exorbitant. IMO $2k for a Nano is pushing it.

That's a bummer. I wanted one more luggage but this is putting me off. I loved that at first, Celine was so amazing because the leather and design were superior to those of other high end designers that charged significantly more, but that feeling is starting to change.

bumble1 said:
That's a bummer. I wanted one more luggage but this is putting me off. I loved that at first, Celine was so amazing because the leather and design were superior to those of other high end designers that charged significantly more, but that feeling is starting to change.

I agree. Between the rapid price increases and changes in leather, I am seriously debating future purchases.