Céline Pre-Fall 2012

cotonblanc

Aug 9, 2011
fantastic men and gentlewomen, let's start a thread for the pre-fall 2012 collection! the box bag now comes with silver hardware? wow! loving the phantom below. LOVE.

i'm really liking the phantom with the cobalt blue edging! this is quite fantastic and furry outing for pre-fall 2012. enjoy! will post more in time to come.

Mar 14, 2006
the lowcountry
I think the accessories came out beautifully in this collection. thanks for starting the thread, I was too lazy to post the pictures... can't wait to see how this evolves into the fall collection.

I loooove the light grey box, except I hate when designers change to silver hardware in second/third seasons when I already own the gold (I prefer silver...), it drives me crazy! :P

(the solution to my irritation is probably just to buy a second box bag.)

its so you

Oct 17, 2011
Silicon Valley
fantastic men and gentlewomen, let's start a thread for the pre-fall 2012 collection! the box bag now comes with silver hardware? wow! loving the phantom below. LOVE.

i'm really liking the phantom with the cobalt blue edging! this is quite fantastic and furry outing for pre-fall 2012. enjoy! will post more in time to come.
the phantom with blue piping is HOT!! :goodpost:

bsufku

O.G.
Dec 17, 2008
oh wow. I haven't even seen half of the SS12 collection in stores and pre fall is already here :lol: the phantom with blue piping is to die for, and is making me rethink purchasing the grey with orange piping one!

Yanekie

May 18, 2010
NY/NJ
It's official, I have to have that phantom with the blue piping. When are you usually able to pre-order.

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
:thinking:

That first Phantom with the blue piping must be the new hybrid. It definitely appears to be more structured/rigid a la the current Luggage.... I'm loving it. Time to make some room in the closet! :graucho: