Celine order packaging

alexisnotonfire

shopaholic
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
Hi all,

Just got myself on the wait list for a Small Phantom Croc Stamped from Doris in Miami.

Here's my question:
Does Celine still give you the white box when you buy it from the boutique?

Doris said they don't carry that in their store, I'm wondering if there's a possibility I can get one from New York?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hi all,

Just got myself on the wait list for a Small Phantom Croc Stamped from Doris in Miami.

Here's my question:

Doris said they don't carry that in their store, I'm wondering if there's a possibility I can get one from New York?

I cant help you with your question but just wanted to say that your Westie In Isabel Marant Bekkets looks adorable!!!!

Hi all,

Here's my question:

I had mine shipped from the NY boutique and no box, boo. Maybe if you specifically request it, though.

My cabas came in a Céline white box with magnetic flap closure but I believe other bags now won't fit into this gift box anymore due to the width of the bag. Maybe a Micro would fit but a Mini might be squashed. And yes, I had to ask for it.

I cant help you with your question but just wanted to say that your Westie In Isabel Marant Bekkets looks adorable!!!!

Oh thank you! Hehe she loves to dress up too :P

And re: the box, I was told by Doris that New York doesn't carry them either.. I don't think they give those out with the bigger bags :cry: