celine or ysl?

Sep 25, 2010
i didn't know which sub-forum to put this in because i need an unbiased opinion
after mid january i'm done buying lv bags... well i just want one more :graucho: then i'm really done :lol:
so 2012 i decided to branch out....
i like to plan out my purchases because i obsess over them so much LOL
in feb i want to get another bag which will probably be the last bag i buy myself so.....
Celine mini luggage in black
or
ysl oversize muse in black
i'm 20 will be 21 jan 3rd and i like classic bags..
now the Celine is different i have yet to see ANYONE carry this bag in Houston
but idk if ill forever be in love with the shape....
now the ysl i love and think its classic.... but is it boring and safe?
opinions please thank you so much

I think the Celine is gorgeous. Why be safe and boring at 20/21? Go for the gold and be your unique self. I vote for Celine.

seaport-06.jpg

I've been debating this question myself - I think I am leaning towards Celine. I constantly notice the bags others are carrying when I am out and the Celine draws me in every single time - I find it is a good gauge in terms of what I really want. celine is a stunner!

i don't like bags i can't carry on my shoulders...so i think there is a limited amount of items you could carry in the celine bag...it's really trendy right now

The YSL Muse is more classic but in black and oversized, it will be an enormous bag. Based on that, I'd say Celine. I do really like YSL though and the Muse is so pretty, but then the large (next size wn) in black is a better option.

On an unrelated note, someone posted that the Celine has similar lines to YSL's Downtown. I hadn't really seen it until the photo above. Wow! It is similar!

celine all the way! it is one of IT bag right now but if you get it in a classic neutral color, it's timeless.. :yes: come over and join us @ the celine subforum ;)

AEGIS said:
i don't like bags i can't carry on my shoulders...so i think there is a limited amount of items you could carry in the celine bag...it's really trendy right now

This! I had a muse I sold. Never wore it much despite getting compliments it was huge. The celine bags are nice but trendy IMO. Then again depends in the type of bags you like to carry.