Celine or Balenciaga

Celine or Balenciaga

• Celine

• Balenciaga

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
I had decided to get a cobalt blue Bal with RH but now I've fallen in love with the SS 2012 cobalt blue mini luggage but my only concern is that it's suede & leather so how will it wear but I love the colour, I have 2 Bals but don't own any Celine bags, please help me decide which one to go for as they only have a couple of the Celines left so need to decide ASAP.TIA

I had decided to get a cobalt blue Bal with RH but now I've fallen in love with the SS 2012 cobalt blue mini luggage but my only concern is that it's suede & leather so how will it wear but I love the colour, I have 2 Bals but don't own any Celine bags, please help me decide which one to go for as they only have a couple of the Celines left so need to decide ASAP.TIA

I love Celine and Balenciaga both, while I don't like Celine's ss2012 suede&lether combination-_-

I love Celine and Balenciaga both, while I don't like Celine's ss2012 suede&lether combination-_-

I do really like the suede & leather as I think it makes the bag look a bit unusual but I just worry about how it will age not that I would use it every day as I swap my bags around & it would be a spring summer bag, the cobalt blue is TDF, have you any experience with how the suede would age.

I went for Souris. It's gorgeous and I loved it as soon as I saw it and just went for it! Still a bit undecided and waiting for my mum to get back from work as I always value her opinion. Will post a thread later as I don't want to distract from your question :smile:

I went for Souris. It's gorgeous and I loved it as soon as I saw it and just went for it! Still a bit undecided and waiting for my mum to get back from work as I always value her opinion. Will post a thread later as I don't want to distract from your question :smile:

what sort of colour is souris honey & isn't the quality amazing on Celines, I was lusting for one last year but was concentrating on Chanel & I got a call from Selfridges to say they had the blue in but I was on holiday so probably a good thing but last year it was all leather rather than suede & leather but I just love the colour soooooo much I can put up with suede although it will only be used in spring & summer. x

what sort of colour is souris honey & isn't the quality amazing on Celines, I was lusting for one last year but was concentrating on Chanel & I got a call from Selfridges to say they had the blue in but I was on holiday so probably a good thing but last year it was all leather rather than suede & leather but I just love the colour soooooo much I can put up with suede although it will only be used in spring & summer. x

I'm not sure how to really describe it, its like brown mixed with grey mixed with beige. I'm probably best showing a pic. My dad just walked in and said he preferred my Alexa and saying it is better value for money so its playing on my mind :confused1:

I'm not sure how to really describe it, its like brown mixed with grey mixed with beige. I'm probably best showing a pic. My dad just walked in and said he preferred my Alexa and saying it is better value for money so its playing on my mind :confused1:

Oh no keep the Celine as its so different, do you mind me asking where you bought it, you can PM me if you like. x

Hi. I have a mini luggage in gray leather and suede. I got it in Paris in August 2010. It has aged beautifully. I would recommend not wearing your leather and suede bag with dark jeans due to color transfer on the suede. But otherwise it's an awesome combination and very unique. I always get stopped in my tracks when I carry it.

Do it!!!

Hi. I have a mini luggage in gray leather and suede. I got it in Paris in August 2010. It has aged beautifully. I would recommend not wearing your leather and suede bag with dark jeans due to color transfer on the suede. But otherwise it's an awesome combination and very unique. I always get stopped in my tracks when I carry it.

Do it!!!

Do you treat the suede at all & how often do you use it ? thanks for your help x