Celine or Balenciaga

Celine or Balenciaga

• Celine

• Balenciaga

Results are only viewable after voting.
How can one ask this in a CELINE thread???????????????????????????????? Looks like you must know what you want and are just looking for confirmation? Well we have NO PROBLEM enabling one another, so here you go......CELINE!!!!!! :party:

How can one ask this in a CELINE thread???????????????????????????????? Looks like you must know what you want and are just looking for confirmation? Well we have NO PROBLEM enabling one another, so here you go......CELINE!!!!!! :party:

Yes funny I posted in the Bal forum too & funny enough they all voted Bal, well I love both but only have Bal no Celine but my problem is the one I want has a lot of suede so that's a worry if it wasn't for that I wouldn't of even asked the question. ;)

Yes funny I posted in the Bal forum too & funny enough they all voted Bal, well I love both but only have Bal no Celine but my problem is the one I want has a lot of suede so that's a worry if it wasn't for that I wouldn't of even asked the question. ;)

The cobalt from previous season does not have a suede panel....maybe you can hold off and see if that one comes up? I too am a bit nervous about suede.

I would normally say the mini luggage all the way but I too would be a bit worried about all the suede on the bag. The colour is absolutely gorgeous though. Maybe get the Bal now and wait for a Celine in another colour you like later down the line. Just a thought.