Celine or Balenciaga

Celine or Balenciaga

• Celine

• Balenciaga

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
I had decided to get a cobalt blue Bal with RH but now I've fallen in love with the SS 2012 cobalt blue mini luggage but my only concern is that it's suede & leather so how will it wear but I love the colour, I have 2 Bals but don't own any Celine bags, please help me decide which one to go for as they only have a couple of the Celines left so need to decide ASAP.TIA

connieluo

O.G.
Mar 29, 2008
I had decided to get a cobalt blue Bal with RH but now I've fallen in love with the SS 2012 cobalt blue mini luggage but my only concern is that it's suede & leather so how will it wear but I love the colour, I have 2 Bals but don't own any Celine bags, please help me decide which one to go for as they only have a couple of the Celines left so need to decide ASAP.TIA
I love Celine and Balenciaga both, while I don't like Celine's ss2012 suede&lether combination-_-

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
I love Celine and Balenciaga both, while I don't like Celine's ss2012 suede&lether combination-_-
I do really like the suede & leather as I think it makes the bag look a bit unusual but I just worry about how it will age not that I would use it every day as I swap my bags around & it would be a spring summer bag, the cobalt blue is TDF, have you any experience with how the suede would age.

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
Go for Celine as you already have two Bals, I just bought my first Celine today. Am still a bit shocked :smile:

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
I went for Souris. It's gorgeous and I loved it as soon as I saw it and just went for it! Still a bit undecided and waiting for my mum to get back from work as I always value her opinion. Will post a thread later as I don't want to distract from your question :smile:

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
I went for Souris. It's gorgeous and I loved it as soon as I saw it and just went for it! Still a bit undecided and waiting for my mum to get back from work as I always value her opinion. Will post a thread later as I don't want to distract from your question :smile:
what sort of colour is souris honey & isn't the quality amazing on Celines, I was lusting for one last year but was concentrating on Chanel & I got a call from Selfridges to say they had the blue in but I was on holiday so probably a good thing but last year it was all leather rather than suede & leather but I just love the colour soooooo much I can put up with suede although it will only be used in spring & summer. x

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
what sort of colour is souris honey & isn't the quality amazing on Celines, I was lusting for one last year but was concentrating on Chanel & I got a call from Selfridges to say they had the blue in but I was on holiday so probably a good thing but last year it was all leather rather than suede & leather but I just love the colour soooooo much I can put up with suede although it will only be used in spring & summer. x
I'm not sure how to really describe it, its like brown mixed with grey mixed with beige. I'm probably best showing a pic. My dad just walked in and said he preferred my Alexa and saying it is better value for money so its playing on my mind :confused1:

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
I'm not sure how to really describe it, its like brown mixed with grey mixed with beige. I'm probably best showing a pic. My dad just walked in and said he preferred my Alexa and saying it is better value for money so its playing on my mind :confused1:
Oh no keep the Celine as its so different, do you mind me asking where you bought it, you can PM me if you like. x

BagLover21

NYC
O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
Hi. I have a mini luggage in gray leather and suede. I got it in Paris in August 2010. It has aged beautifully. I would recommend not wearing your leather and suede bag with dark jeans due to color transfer on the suede. But otherwise it's an awesome combination and very unique. I always get stopped in my tracks when I carry it.

Do it!!!

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
Hi. I have a mini luggage in gray leather and suede. I got it in Paris in August 2010. It has aged beautifully. I would recommend not wearing your leather and suede bag with dark jeans due to color transfer on the suede. But otherwise it's an awesome combination and very unique. I always get stopped in my tracks when I carry it.

Do it!!!
Do you treat the suede at all & how often do you use it ? thanks for your help x