Celine Omotesando

miffytoki

O.G.
Mar 3, 2009
tokyo/san francisco
I'm not sure if anyone posted it yet, but the Celine store in Aoyama will leave the temporary location and return to original Omotesando location tomorrow, 5/31.

The temporary store released the temp-store-only mini fuchsia trapeze:

so I guess they're running with that color and releasing 3 new fuchsia items for the grand reopening:

multicolor python micro luggage in fuchsia - ¥510,000:

fuchsia python and smooth lambskin large zipped multi function - ¥90,000:

fuchsia python and smooth lambskin clutch pouch - ¥96,000:

all prices are without tax, see you tomorrow! :biggrin:

Last edited:

miffytoki

O.G.
Mar 3, 2009
tokyo/san francisco
My SA says this is currently the largest Celine... it's really spacious and there were a lot of fall items available! The opening coincides with givenchy and Loewe next door! I'll be back on a weekday when there are less people to have a more relaxed look... and check out the large selection of fuchsia items!

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Melbourne, Austraila
So lucky that I was there for the store opening. I brought the limited python micro luggage, sooo pretty in real life. They only have 3 pieces of the luggage and I got the 2nd one. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401748949.698603.jpg

zoejellybean

May 31, 2014
So lucky that I was there for the store opening. I brought the limited python micro luggage, sooo pretty in real life. They only have 3 pieces of the luggage and I got the 2nd one. View attachment 2638426
GORGEOUS!!!!
Love your illustrated watermark - uber cute!!
Also, I love the fact that you got your new beauty from Omotesando - I totally miss Japan!!