Celine Newbie! I'm a guy who needs a little help

king of haute

Aug 18, 2010
Hi Celine forum members,
I am a 16 year old male (usually into Hermes bags) and I am noticing that Celine is starting to become immensely popular for guys. I never really liked it, but now its kinda growing on me ;). I wanted to get either a bag or one of their slip-on sneakers. I am heading over to London in March and I was contemplating over whether or not I should purchase a Celine bag??? Do any of you guys have suggestions as to which bag I could get? P.S. I'm not into the luggage or classic box line of bags :P . I'm liking the cabas (just plain black or maybe a military green), but I usually don't wear handheld bags, I'm more into cross-body bags unless its a briefcase or duffel. Or are there any other styles that don't look as feminine?? Just in case anyone has any info.....My aunt who is accompanying me to London wants to go to the Celine outlet in Bicester Village to check out some RTW and shoes.....would any of you know what kinds of bags they have there?
Thanks for you help! :biggrin:

I like the Cabas style the most (especially the Vertical Gusset Cabas with the zippers at the edge), but the one that really grew on me is the medium Luggage. It's impossible to find here in Canada.

I can't think of a cross-body bag from Celine that looks very masculine. Some guys are into the large trio, but I think that it looks a bit feminine with the thin shoulder strap.

I like the Cabas style the most (especially the Vertical Gusset Cabas with the zippers at the edge), but the one that really grew on me is the medium Luggage. It's impossible to find here in Canada.

I can't think of a cross-body bag from Celine that looks very masculine. Some guys are into the large trio, but I think that it looks a bit feminine with the thin shoulder strap.
i totally agree with Averagejoe , i love medium luggage so i suggest you to get that one.
in my opinion Medium luggage dose not look feminine , it looks fashionable and stylish