Celine Nano strap length on petite frames?

Gemmathilde

Oct 13, 2013
Hey all, I'm on the shorter side and was wondering if any petite ladies find the Celine nano strap to be too long. I'm 5'2" and 105 lbs, and I'm thinking it will be too long on me. (Mods, apologies if this is answered anywhere else, I couldn't find much info on this topic). Thank you!

I'm just 5'4 and 95lbs and the length is almost too long on me, it hangs on my hips but I love the Nano and it is my favorite Celine bag so I'd try it for yourself before writing it off :smile:

Hi, i'm 5"2 too and the nano strap is definitely long on me. If I wear it on 1 shoulder it will almost reach my knees! So I shorten the strap by 10cm and it's just perfect now. :biggrin:

Hi, i'm 5"2 too and the nano strap is definitely long on me. If I wear it on 1 shoulder it will almost reach my knees! So I shorten the strap by 10cm and it's just perfect now. :biggrin:

I am about the same size as you as well. Not sure where you are located but it was a smidge long on me so I took it to this place in NYC called the leather spa and they shortened it and now it's perfect!