Celine Nano strap length on petite frames?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all, I'm on the shorter side and was wondering if any petite ladies find the Celine nano strap to be too long. I'm 5'2" and 105 lbs, and I'm thinking it will be too long on me. (Mods, apologies if this is answered anywhere else, I couldn't find much info on this topic). Thank you!

2. Thanks for your help! I would like to pick a dark blue color (navy or indigo) if they have those colors. Black is also lovely too!

3. I love the indigo ❤ but I chose orange in the end. Love the orange but it's not an everyday colour.... 😐

4. I'm just 5'4 and 95lbs and the length is almost too long on me, it hangs on my hips but I love the Nano and it is my favorite Celine bag so I'd try it for yourself before writing it off :smile:

5. Thank you everyone! I definitely need to go try it out in person :smile:

6. Hey I am 5 ft 1 and got a white nano, and am really tempted to get a black one, but the strap is so long for me to wear it as a shoulder bag..so im kinda hesitant :sad:

7. i'm about 4'11 and the nano strap is definitely long for me. I just tie a knot on the strap though and that helps a lot. it does however make the strap fray a little bit.

8. Hi, i'm 5"2 too and the nano strap is definitely long on me. If I wear it on 1 shoulder it will almost reach my knees! So I shorten the strap by 10cm and it's just perfect now. :biggrin:

9. Hi, i'm 5"2 too and the nano strap is definitely long on me. If I wear it on 1 shoulder it will almost reach my knees! So I shorten the strap by 10cm and it's just perfect now. :biggrin:

10. I am about the same size as you as well. Not sure where you are located but it was a smidge long on me so I took it to this place in NYC called the leather spa and they shortened it and now it's perfect!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice