Celine Nano Or YSL Nano SDJ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, which one are you prefer? I'm currently owned in this two brands bags have: Celine Mini Belt Bag, YSL Medium Monogram Tassel In Croc Skin (Black), YSL Baby SDJ (Grained Leather) (Black).

Attached Files:

2. Nano because it has zipper to secure your belongings.

minxe likes this.
  3. Now that's hard, I would want both as they are both gorgeous. I'm a huge Celine fan and can't fault their bags or customer service but have read about a few issues with SL quality and service.

4. Sdj

5. I was deciding between the same two. I tried them both on in red yesterday and ended up buying the Celine bc I like the zipper and I love the little tab on the back of the bag to hold glasses/sunglasses....but, I have to admit that I am still going back and forth and questioning my decision!! ;)

Attached Files:

6. I think you made the right decision! I just bought a nano in June and I think it's an awesome bag. I love how classy it looks and it is also so convenient with the cross body and sunglass hook. I also think it looks deceivingly small. The red you got looks beautiful btw, really neutral red.

7. Thanks obcessd....that is great to hear!

8. i also heard that celine nano can fit more than ysl sdj.

9. nano!

10. Celine nano!

11. i would go with nano. even though they look like about the same size, but nano can fit more stuff and the leather is more flexible i feel.
    i find sdj a bit too plain, while nano has some curve/edges to it...

12. wow, i never knew that tab was functional. I happened to wear my nano today and tried the sunglass thing....and now I have seen the light!!! Thanks

13. I have both styles and prefer the Celine Nano over the YSL.

14. Celine. As a side note, I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't like exotic skin print. Either its exotic or it isn't. Don't put a print. lol!