Celine Nano or Mini Pashli?

celine nano or mini pashli?

• Mini Pashli

• Celine Nano

Results are only viewable after voting.

vanillasoul

Dec 15, 2013
Hello,

i am in a great dilemma between celine nano and mini pashli. putting aside the vast difference of prices, I love both of these bags equally but I only want to get one of these 2... Let's not be greedy :smile:
If any lucky girls happen to own both of these 2 bags, could I get some advise on their practicality (as to which one can fit more) or the quality?

I will be using this as a weekend fun bag, so if you were me, which one would you choose?

Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
Oh that's tough. I don't own either, love them both.

I would probably get the cheaper one if it is a lot cheaper.

The celine with minimal silver hardware may be more versatile in pairing with outfits, and I would probably like the leather better.

The pashli is so cute and looks like it will stand up to more abuse. However it may be too much detail in a small bag for me, IDK.

I would decide by looking at them in person and trying them on with a weekend outfit. One would stand out to me more and I'm guessing it would be the celine.

I don't care about the trendiness. Although I might not want to pay full price for celine since it has been in the public eye for awhile.

If I liked the pashli in person, I would probably get it though. It's so cute!

Ugh! No help, sorry. :shrugs:

leechiyong

Sep 3, 2013
I don't have either, but I love mini bags. Both, to their benefit and detriment, are quite popular.

If price truly is no object, I suggest the Celine. It seems as though it would be easier to get into and the hardware is more subtle so as to allow more versatility. Not sure if it's worth the price difference as it depends on the situation, but there is a notable quality difference between the two bags as well. Celines also seem easier to resell.

The other thing is if you're really on the fence, take a look at the wardrobe with which you'll be wearing it and of any gaps in your collection. Do you need something with gold hardware? Will black edges or the hardware limit your outfit options? There seems to be some shade variance between the the two. Which color will work better for you?

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
I just got the medium pashli and like it because it has no obvious logos. I wanted a bag I could take anywhere and not have to worry about people noticing too much- like a taco stand in east la or a concert.

However, the Celine is beautiful and is on my bag bucket list. I think it would need a little more care but is great for brunching, shopping, happy hour, etc, if that's what you do more on the weekends.

I would also compare the weights of both and go with the lighter one.

Manelieht

Apr 1, 2014
Frankfurt a.M., Germany
They are both very nice bags! It is a really tough choice.

I think the Celine would be a bit more practical, also because of the shape. The design also stands out as more unique. The Pashli is very cute too though. Atm a Celine is out of my budget so I personally would get a Pashli. But if I could afford a Celine I think I would prefer that ;)

jadeaymanalac

GIVENCHY FANATIC
Aug 26, 2013
Hong KOng SAR
I actually like the thickness and toughness of the leather of Pashli. Its like I know I can use the bag and not worry about it to get scratched or stained, the only concern I have for this bag is the closure flap. Though luggage is beautiful (w/o a question) I think it for me its a lil high maintenance kinda bag but its a lot more lighter than the Pashli w/c is good thing. I'm kind of bag user that don't baby his bag... I put it on the floor & loaded up with random stuff. So if you are someone like me I suggest the pashli is a great choice for you.

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
DCA via the DMV via NGA
Hey OP.

Do you plan to get more Celine in the future? If so, go for the Pashli.

I will say that like someone else noted, the Pashli might have too much detail for such a small bag. In fact, I do think it has too much metal detailing, but that doesn't change the fact that it is cute.

If you think the nano will be your only Celine then go for that.

Good luck!

bella89

O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
I like the Nano and it can hold a lot. I bought one and it held a sunglasses case, a Balenciaga money wallet, house keys and car keys with no problem. I could have fit more, too. Only reason I returned it was because I found it too small looking on my frame. Ended up getting a Velo, instead.

dr.pepper

May 19, 2011
I like the Pashil.

I do like the Nano A LOT but feel it's overdone at this point and any classic quality it had due to the design is outweighed by the fact that it's become a fad bag. The Pashil feels cooler and less try-hard and the leather is delish for the price point.

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
I like the Nano. Despite the fact that a lot of people own it, I still think it's a more classic (yet cool) look, and the Pashli is a bit too trendy for me.