Celine nano or LV metis pochette

Wittygirl

@wittygirl
O.G.
Nov 26, 2011
I need help to downsize my collection. I have the Lois Vuitton pochette metis and celine nano. Love them both. But they are a very similar size and serve a similar function. The nano is a bright indigo colour and the metis is mono. Which one would you keep and why? Metis is more weather proof as its mostly canvas but nano is more fun.

Definitely keep the Nano. I think there are so many other LV designs that look better than the metis tbh, I'd sell it and get another canvas bag in another style that was less similar to the celine. Best of both worlds :smile:

I'm gonna disagree with the other replies. Keep the pochette metis. In my opinion, nano is a little overplayed. PM is a rarer sighting, in my opinion. Also, canvas is more weatherproof, like you mentioned, and the mono print would probably go with more outfits than the indigo nano.

I would definitely keep the nano, you wont come across indigo nano all the time. Yet, you can buy PM any time and not to mention there are many PM on ebay with relatively cheaper price. :smile:

Thank you for your opinions. I love both of my bags and it's sad I have to sell one but I need the funds to go towards my HG Chanel 2.55 black reissue. Nano might bring the fun elements and when my finances I may get the pm again!