Celine nano or LV metis pochette

Wittygirl

@wittygirl
O.G.
Nov 26, 2011
I am trying to downsize my purse collection. I have the pochette metis and celine nano. Love them both. But they are a very similar size and serve a similar function. The nano is a bright indigo colour and the metis is mono. Which one would you keep and why? Metis is more weather proof as its mostly canvas but nano is more fun.

Honest opinion, if I were you and I can't decide between the two, I will just try to sell both, whichever did not get sold is the one that I'm going to keep.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Honest opinion, if I were you and I can't decide between the two, I will just try to sell both, whichever did not get sold is the one that I'm going to keep.

That being said, I like the Celine nano better.

I am trying to downsize my purse collection. I have the pochette metis and celine nano. Love them both. But they are a very similar size and serve a similar function. The nano is a bright indigo colour and the metis is mono. Which one would you keep and why? Metis is more weather proof as its mostly canvas but nano is more fun.

Well, in your current collection do you have a lot of Celine or LV? I guess I would wear one for one week and the other the next week straight to see what you prefer best. Even though my collection is mostly LV I really like the Celine Nano! It's colorful and fun. I don't own the Pochette Metis but I do think its very cute :biggrin: I don't know if that is helpful or not LOL. Good Luck :biggrin:

Thank you for your opinions. It is interesting LV forum prefers celine on this occasion. :smile: Nano is my only celine and I only have 2 LVs - this and neverfull.

I get so many compliments on my pm more than any other bag I've owned. i guess it's because crossbody bags are such in style today they stand out...can't go wrong with too many crossbody bags.

I was in love with nano when it just came out, the cute little "face" :smile: but along with time, I feel that it is super cute but not classic enough and more a trendy look bag, just my personal opinion.

Instead, I feel that PM is very simple and chic, and can be worn in different ways; more versatile ! So you know where is my vote going ! :smile: