Celine Nano Luggage

:ps: :yahoo::loveeyes::love:OMG....just catching up/seeing this now. I'm SO thrilled for you in getting the red!! When i saw your pic w/ multiple choices i immediately said RED in my head!!! UGH i am so jealous but super happy for you w/ this nano addition to your family. Biggest Congrats & hope to see much more of this one!:drinks::girlsigh:
Thank you dear! :smile: I just love this shade of red because it has the potential to look very dark red. I just love the Nano size, it's perfect for my needs. Thanks again for sharing all the amazing photos today.

Reactions: Kendie26
Thank you dear! :smile: I just love this shade of red because it has the potential to look very dark red. I just love the Nano size, it's perfect for my needs. Thanks again for sharing all the amazing photos today.
So I'm just realizing i kind of forgot to "yell" at you or "have a word with you" when you posted the trifold clutch thread because somehow i knew I'd be a goner & have to get one.....and NOW THIS...a red Nano. I've longed for one of them for quite some time in either red or indigo....so if you do indeed make me splurge again I will come a knockin' to you dear!!:lol: Congrats again:love::girlsigh:

Reactions: Miss World
So I'm just realizing i kind of forgot to "yell" at you or "have a word with you" when you posted the trifold clutch thread because somehow i knew I'd be a goner & have to get one.....and NOW THIS...a red Nano. I've longed for one of them for quite some time in either red or indigo....so if you do indeed make me splurge again I will come a knockin' to you dear!!:lol: Congrats again:love::girlsigh:
Haha oops :graucho: :giggle: But it's Celine..who can resist? :loveeyes: I look forward to seeing your best purchase haha :lol:;)

Reactions: Kendie26
I actually got a new set of stains on that nano which convinced Nordstrom that it might be an issue with the leather and they offered to exchange it. When I went for an exchange they didn't have the stone anymore and I asked for a refund or credit note until they get a color I like. But, they somehow found a nano in the stone color and now I have another one in the same color :smile: and hopefully the leather is better with this one.

I love this! I couldn't find the Nano in Stone anywhere so I ended up buying one in the Kohl color. RIght now I own several Nanos in the drummed leather and have never experienced the smoothing that you showed us. So sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_9201.JPG
    IMG_9201.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 2,125
Hello:smile::smile:
I am new to Celine and I am super excited :smile:
I am about to purchase my first Celine bag tomorrow! :nuts: Iam thinking of buying the nano luggage in black as an everyday bag and was wondering which leather holds its shape more and is more hardwearing.
I spent hours drooling over all the photos on here:heart: and couldn’t decide on the leather.
Any advice will greatly be appreciated :smile::smile:
Thank you:smile:

Hello:smile::smile:
I am new to Celine and I am super excited :smile:
I am about to purchase my first Celine bag tomorrow! :nuts: Iam thinking of buying the nano luggage in black as an everyday bag and was wondering which leather holds its shape more and is more hardwearing.
I spent hours drooling over all the photos on here:heart: and couldn’t decide on the leather.
Any advice will greatly be appreciated :smile::smile:
Thank you:smile:

It's a personal decision. I like smooth, but grained or pebbles is going to be your best bet if you like to throw around your bags, wear in rain etc. Smooth tends to scratch very easily and may bubble in rain sits on the leather. This hasn't happened to me and my bag has definitely been stuck in many storms lol but I know it's a possibility. Hth!! [emoji16]

Reactions: orca1981
That helps a lot! It was exactly what I needed to know ;) I don’t throw my bags around but I do live where it rains 9 months of the year so I guess I should go for the grained leather:smile:

I called our local Celine as soon as I read your comment and put a grained leather one on hold :smile::smile: so excited

Thank you so much !!! :smile:

It's a personal decision. I like smooth, but grained or pebbles is going to be your best bet if you like to throw around your bags, wear in rain etc. Smooth tends to scratch very easily and may bubble in rain sits on the leather. This hasn't happened to me and my bag has definitely been stuck in many storms lol but I know it's a possibility. Hth!! [emoji16]

I went to Celine at Nordstroms today to grab a black Nano Luggage that I had on hold, but saw this! The new winter2017 colour ‘liquorice’
It looks black but sometimes looks navy and grey... such a beautiful colour :smile: and got the coin purse as well! I am in love with Celine[emoji173]️
View attachment 3846637

Hi there, I'm considering this colour but do you think it looks too much like black? I mean, would you say it's different enough from black? my SA sent me a picture of the liquorice next to a black and there didn't look to be much difference. The liquorice in the pic almost looked like a faded black. I'm wondering if it looks different and better in real life.

I went to Celine at Nordstroms today to grab a black Nano Luggage that I had on hold, but saw this! The new winter2017 colour ‘liquorice’
It looks black but sometimes looks navy and grey... such a beautiful colour :smile: and got the coin purse as well! I am in love with Celine[emoji173]️
View attachment 3846637

Hi! Your bag is beautiful! Wondering if you could tell me how it’s holding up? Also does it have gold or silver hardware? Thanks!