Celine Nano Luggage

tara1010 said:
I wanna buy nano or mini luggage but i don't really know much about Celine . Which one comes with strap ? and should I buy in Singapore or US ?

Nano comes with strap. But not the mini. The sizes from smallest to biggest are nano > micro > mini > shoulder. In sg, there's a waiting list from 1-3months long! So i am nt sure if you are able to secure one if you dont reside here.

Nano comes with strap. But not the mini. The sizes from smallest to biggest are nano > micro > mini > shoulder. In sg, there's a waiting list from 1-3months long! So i am nt sure if you are able to secure one if you dont reside here.

unfortunately , i live in melbourne where doesn't have any celine store :sad: . But is there a chance that i can buy a nano in boston - usa coz i'll travel to there in january next year ? and how about the price in us and singapore ? which place is cheaper ?

unfortunately , i live in melbourne where doesn't have any celine store :sad: . But is there a chance that i can buy a nano in boston - usa coz i'll travel to there in january next year ? and how about the price in us and singapore ? which place is cheaper ?

I think some TPFers have mentioned a place in Melbourne that sells Celine? In any event, trust you'll have better luck in the US if there's a Nordstrom in Boston. The bags in the US are cheaper than those in Singapore. Good luck!

I think some TPFers have mentioned a place in Melbourne that sells Celine? In any event, trust you'll have better luck in the US if there's a Nordstrom in Boston. The bags in the US are cheaper than those in Singapore. Good luck!

The Elle Boutique in Perth stocks Celine, that's where I bought my luggage tote, the girls are wonderful and will be willing to send you pics.

Otherwise give David Jones a call - the Sydney store got a revamp and has a section dedicated to Celine handbags now!

bsufku said:
All luggage sizes come with a dustbag.

....I got my first nano from a european seller, cuz that was sold out everywhere here in us. It s in canvas and black leather, 2012 spring. I love Chanel,, and recently got obsessed in Celine. So i dunt know much about it, yet. She said it came with a box only,, and she didn't even send the box to save shipping cost. I hope I didn't get a fake one, cuz I paid more than 1000 USD for the tiny :sad:

....I got my first nano from a european seller, cuz that was sold out everywhere here in us. It s in canvas and black leather, 2012 spring. I love Chanel,, and recently got obsessed in Celine. So i dunt know much about it, yet. She said it came with a box only,, and she didn't even send the box to save shipping cost. I hope I didn't get a fake one, cuz I paid more than 1000 USD for the tiny :sad:

i would suggest having your bag authenticated on this thread to give yourself some peace of mind - http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=353733&referrerid=408208

make sure you post information required http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-shopping/what-do-i-need-for-celine-authentication-713365.html

good luck!!