Celine Nano Luggage or Nano Belt Bag

Hi

I would like to add celine to my collection. For first time buying celine am dilemma between nano and belt bag. both are pretty ..

thanks
Bump this post.

I recently bought the celine nano belt, but now I’m questioning whether I should return it for a nano luggage! Both are cute and functionality is similar. I just want something classic and I’m worried the belt bag is trendy and will go out of style. I bought a medium trapeze long ago and it’s a similar shaped bag and i think it’s out of style. Anyone have both bags? Which do you prefer? Thanks!!

I habe a nano Belt and want a second one and I have 3 Nano Luggage. Sorry, I‘m no help, I love both very much and think they are classics/timeless. The Luggage is a little easier in access, the Belt is more feminine, Luggage more casual, Belt more dressier. All what matters is: which one do you love more? [emoji5]

I personally don't like the look of the Nano Luggage, that's why I only own a Micro Luggage. I just prefer the Luggage style in the bigger sizes. As for the Belt Bag, I did at one point own two of them because it's just such a gorgeous bag. I don't think it's trendy at all, in fact, I have never even seen anyone ever wear the bag in real life. To me it looks classy and chic, it doesn't scream any logo and if you don't know about Celine, you won't even know the Belt Bag is designer.

Just my opinion! I have a mini Belt (the biggest size available) and the clasp is annoying to get in and out of. However, the nano Belt is just adorable and it’s a magnetic button clasp, which gets rid of my only issue with the Belt bag.

The Luggage design is beautiful, but the shoulder straps just pulls at the bag in a contorted and weird manner. I think the Luggage in micro is the perfect one!

Also, I don’t think you need to worry about the nano Belt bag being out of style. It’s a pretty classy design and very understated!