Celine Nano Luggage Club

Hi ladies,

I found that some wear and tear on my Celine nano after used for 1 year.

Is it normal? T_T

Attachments

• DCB5DDA7-FA5A-442A-9394-9B85DC3A3CF6.jpeg
    DCB5DDA7-FA5A-442A-9394-9B85DC3A3CF6.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 202
  • 0D451A39-1001-4CE9-8CA4-3B4127ABE68A.jpeg
    0D451A39-1001-4CE9-8CA4-3B4127ABE68A.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 203
Hi ladies,

I found that some wear and tear on my Celine nano after used for 1 year.

Is it normal? T_T
I have not had that happen to mine (mine is smooth leather in black I've had for ~3 years). The SA at Celine have always been friendly and helpful. I had a small loose thread and they fixed (it was at a different shop than where I originally purchased it). I would recommend bringing it in to see what they can do

Reactions: Jay Manin
I have not had that happen to mine (mine is smooth leather in black I've had for ~3 years). The SA at Celine have always been friendly and helpful. I had a small loose thread and they fixed (it was at a different shop than where I originally purchased it). I would recommend bringing it in to see what they can do

Thank you so much for your recommendation. I will go to the shop tomorrow. :heart::heart:

Hello everyone! Hope you’re staying safe.

My Souris Nano has been unused for a while due to the uncomfortable strap (too long, soft and thin), but I came across a great deal on this Bottega Veneta strap recently. So here we are.
Hope to be getting much more use of this combo now, as the bag itself is lovely :smile:

View attachment 4750845
The color matches so perfectly! Would you mind sharing where you found the strap please?
And perhaps showing us some mod shots ;)

Reactions: galex101404
The color matches so perfectly! Would you mind sharing where you found the strap please?
And perhaps showing us some mod shots ;)

Hello, thank you!

It’s actually from a local department store (I live in Moscow), so not sure if it’s relevant for you. Sadly similar ones seem to be sold out on BV site, but maybe can also be available elsewhere https://www.bottegaveneta.com/sg/other-accessories_cod22004918iu.html

Ok, I’ll try to make a nice mod shot, never really did this before :smile:

Reactions: babypanda
i recently purchased a nano luggage in souris but i cant keep thinking about kohl.
i generally prefer cooler tones and tend to wear black/ white/ blue/ grey the most, and occasionally some muted colours.
part of the reasons that i didnt go for kohl is because i bought a moynat rejane in pale grey and i also think souris will go well with my 'warmer toned' outfits. the only warmer toned bags are either bright red/ hermes gold/ lv monogram ones.
any thoughts?

So excited that I finally have this bag. I have been wanting it for several years, but for some reason always end up buying some other bag instead of it. My husband surprised me with it for our 19th anniversary.

Attachments

• 3902D5F8-D2B9-4A62-ADF0-5CC1C0FCBA18.jpeg
    3902D5F8-D2B9-4A62-ADF0-5CC1C0FCBA18.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 108