Celine Nano Luggage Club

So... I pulled the trigger and ordered the tweed herringbone nano I only have slightly minor doubts and it’s not about the bag but moreso if I should be prioritizing others before this one: the kohl leather nano or the grey small le 16. I know they are different, the kohl is more basic and the le 16 might be a blip on the radar, but I am in need of a neutral/neutral compatible bag, which the tweed checks off bc of the shades of greige and brown running through, but am I putting the cart before the horse? Any thoughts or insight are much appreciated, as always

I actually love the herringbone tweed and think it is classy and unique especially in America. The only thing is that tweed is not as dressy as all leather so I wouldn't wear that particular bag out with an evening dress for example. I agree the kohl is more basic and very cool-toned so I lean away from it since I have a very warm toned closet. And the le 16 would be easy to match to everything, but a completely different look that is not as attention grabbing and recognizable as the nano luggage- but still very nice and classy, and yes Angelina Jolie was seen carrying it lol.

I’m crazy about details. The bag seemed perfect. I even did stitch counts for every element. Then I looked at the care card. It was full of misspellings. The bag came with a receipt. Seemed totally legit. But those misspellings bothered me. I thought a house like Celine wouldn’t allow such a thing. So...I called the number on the receipt—the Las Vegas store—and asked for them to authenticate it based on the sales associate and the name of the purchaser. No one on the name of the receipt ever worked there and the buyer was not in their system. Upon further research, the dust bag was wrong. Plus, the sixth stitch on the back of the bag on both sides of the sunglass holder should be double stitched; it was not. The Celine imprint was slightly too thin. The interior was not suede, but more like Louis Vuitton synthetic microsuede. Other than than that, the bag was flawless. None of this was readily apparent online. If I hadn’t called the Celine store in Las Vegas, I probably wouldn’t have looked further. The leather is soft and supple. The hardware was perfect. Unless you’re an expert, you wouldn’t see the flaws. If not for that care card, I never would have gone psycho :smile: and did more research.

s-l1600.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean by the double stitch.. Is this real or fake?

Is it just me or is the new nano luggages (Hedi) have shorter handles? I went to look at a few at the boutique and as I was trying them on, the handles felt more difficult to get my hand through them than my Phoebe nano at home. When I got home, I checked and it seemed like it was the case.

So... I pulled the trigger and ordered the tweed herringbone nano I only have slightly minor doubts and it’s not about the bag but moreso if I should be prioritizing others before this one: the kohl leather nano or the grey small le 16. I know they are different, the kohl is more basic and the le 16 might be a blip on the radar, but I am in need of a neutral/neutral compatible bag, which the tweed checks off bc of the shades of greige and brown running through, but am I putting the cart before the horse? Any thoughts or insight are much appreciated, as always

Oh Myyy.. i love that tweed nano luggage bag
Did you end up keeping it?
Would love to hear your thoughts on the bag.
I feel like getting this bag.. Did you purchase from 24s ? Mind sharing your experience?
Thanks so much

Reactions: Queensmama
Oh Myyy.. i love that tweed nano luggage bag
Did you end up keeping it?
Would love to hear your thoughts on the bag.
I feel like getting this bag.. Did you purchase from 24s ? Mind sharing your experience?
Thanks so much
Hi!! Yes I kept it, I loved it even more in person and couldn't bear to return it. I did get it from 24s and when I showed a pic to a ca at the Celine store in soho to ask his thoughts (compared to the terracotta) his jaw hit the floor, he was like you cannot return that bag!!! I haven’t used it yet but am looking forward to breaking the ice :smile:

Hi!! Yes I kept it, I loved it even more in person and couldn't bear to return it. I did get it from 24s and when I showed a pic to a ca at the Celine store in soho to ask his thoughts (compared to the terracotta) his jaw hit the floor, he was like you cannot return that bag!!! I haven’t used it yet but am looking forward to breaking the ice :smile:

i’m so happy to hear that
I’m planning to get this bag from that site too
I found out about that site yesterday
I never heard about this site before
Fyi we do not have celine store in my country
I have another question
Do you think the tweed will become more slouchy overtime?

do you think that the tweed makes it more casual? And do you think because of the tweed it will limit the usage/versatility?

i’m so happy to hear that
I’m planning to get this bag from that site too
I found out about that site yesterday
I never heard about this site before
Fyi we do not have celine store in my country
I have another question
Do you think the tweed will become more slouchy overtime?
The site is great, very easy, quick free delivery and 30 days for returns!
I don’t think the tweed will become as slouchy as the drummed leather because the smooth leather is framing it and that seems to hold up well. It’s a very thick and stiff tweed, not soft and bendy.

Reactions: Mei90
do you think that the tweed makes it more casual? And do you think because of the tweed it will limit the usage/versatility?
So I personally don’t think the tweed makes it more casual than a drummed leather. I saw the kohl in drummed leather and it looked much less refined than the tweed and smooth leather. I don’t think this is a bag you wear to a wedding but no nano is. I’m not one to carry black bags all the time in the hotter months so I’m comfortable with the tweed being more of a sept-April bag. It will look great with a suit, with jeans and nice top or sweater, pretty much any kind of setting where you would carry a full leather nano, esp the drummed. I’m a mom so I’m not going to clubs anymore but I don’t imagine i would take any nano to a club, but a dinner party or restaurant? Definitely. I love that it feels special and look forward to getting more classic nano colors, but for now this one is the one for me ;)

Reactions: Mei90
The site is great, very easy, quick free delivery and 30 days for returns!
I don’t think the tweed will become as slouchy as the drummed leather because the smooth leather is framing it and that seems to hold up well. It’s a very thick and stiff tweed, not soft and bendy.

Thanks for letting me know.. That is great.
Just to confirm with you, is the interior lining is the smooth leather? Means inside of the bag is leather and not tweed like outside of the bag?
By the way, please share more pic of the bag when you can... Would love to see mod shot or anything,..only if that's possible...