Celine nano dune or blue electric

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello lovelies! I have been wanting a celine nano for the longest time, but have been holding back. Now I have a choice to get either a blue electric or dune. Which would you choose and why? I feel like leaning towards dune but am afraid of color transfer ... I wear mostly neutral color like black, white, navy... Please let me hear your reasons so I can weigh in and decide :smile: thank you

2. Bleu electrique! It will be a great pop of colour with neutral clothing. Plus, the Nano is a small bag so it should be in a fun bright colour.

3. Thank you for your reply HiromiT! Do you have a nano? How do you like it so far? I am looking for a crossbody bag for outing with the kids and this is so far I think could be it..

4. Hi DP101, no I don't have a nano but have always admired it especially in bright colours. It was on my wishlist for a long time, but they're hard to come by in my city. I ended up getting three Trios along the way. :biggrin:

Yes, crossbody bags are a must when I go out with my toddler but I usually use a bigger one since I still bring snacks and water for her.

I'm looking forward to your reveal. :graucho:

5. Oh no... Now you made me rethink about the trios again :P I was considering it also and finally decided nano since it could fit sunnies... Which size do you have? Hmmm... Should I go for a trio instead... Oh my..

6. Haha, sorry! ;) I have only small trios. If you're looking for a compact mommy bag, the nano is a better choice. You can fit sunnies whereas you can't in a Trio (unless maybe you get a large one), plus the nano leather is more durable. I don't use my trio when I'm out with my kid -- it doesn't hold a lot and the leather is too delicate.

7. Dune nano! It's gorgeous! It's a good colour to match with your neutral wardrobe

8. i choose dune. go with anything bag.

9. Blue electric gets my vote!

10. Blue electric: it will go with all of your neutrals. :happydance::wlae:

11. I bot the blue electric nano. I love the colour!

12. Blue for sure!!!!!

13. another vote for blue!

14. I vote for blue electric!

15. Blue electric! Who doesn't love a pop of color?!