Céline Nano Belt Bag- Black or Grey... HELP

Arvuitton

Jun 23, 2009
00B06409-6D7A-4DD3-99F2-A8A6F2E24AFB.jpeg F755B267-A818-4816-A0D0-EC0B71828E73.jpeg 587D76BB-EF85-4462-94C9-2D7B3A4AEB0D.jpeg FAC110CD-73C0-4D45-ACB3-80D9B0832C08.jpeg Hello everyone!

I was so excited to see the new nano size belt bag yesterday. I’m looking to replace a black Saint Laurent Belchassse because it’s just a tad small for my everyday!! The nano is a perfect size but I can’t decide on the color.

The grey shows more details but I’m afraid I won’t be able to wear it as much? My style is very casual and I do tend to wear a lot of black although I wear grey often as well.

The black I’m thinking I can take out at night because of the size!

Please help me choose!!! Here are mod pics. I’m 5’4 for reference.

Last edited:
View attachment 4012591 View attachment 4012589 View attachment 4012587 View attachment 4012586 Hello everyone!

I was so excited to see the new nano size belt bag yesterday. I’m looking to replace a black Saint Laurent Belchassse because it’s just a tad small for my everyday!! The nano is a perfect size but I can’t decide on the color.

The grey shows more details but I’m afraid I won’t be able to wear it as much? My style is very casual and I do tend to wear a lot of black although I wear grey often as well.

I suggest the black. It won't show dirt and colour transfer as easily, which is a risk if you wear a lot of denim.

Reactions: Arvuitton
Grey! I just bought the micro belt in grey and it’s lovely. I think grey is just as versatile as black. Also, I think the grey is dark enough that color transfer would be of minimal concern. Good luck deciding!

What’s missing in your current collection? If you have a lot of black bags already, get the grey. And vice verse.

I just recently fell in love with this size and am getting black because my only other black bag is the Boy. I also found the black nano so classy and classic looking. I do want a grey bag, but more of a charcoal grey than a medium grey like this one.

View attachment 4012591 View attachment 4012589 View attachment 4012587 View attachment 4012586 Hello everyone!

I’m of zero help as I love both colors so hard to go wrong. You look awesome in your mods!! Good luck deciding!

Thank you all for the input!!! I just got a B30 in Grey and I find that it clashes too much when I wear an all black look which is most of the time lol.

I went with the black!!!!

Congrats on the bag. How are you enjoying it? I just saw this for the first time and love it. I’m also deciding between the gray or black. Are you happy you chose the black? I’m undecided. I wear black pants constantly during the week and jeans on the weekends. I went in looking at the nano luggage, but this has a newer look to it. Curious how you like it. Thanks.