Celine Mini Luggage in Dune or Almond?

I am having a hard time figuring out the true to life colors for Dune and Almond. Obviously i've looked looked a ton of pictures on the forum but it just seems like there are so many different variations of the color depending on the lighting, flash, etc. Does anyone have any pictures they can upload of the Dune and Almond mini luggage where they can say this is what the color looks like in real life? I really like the almond because it looks like a really nice grey color but in some pics it also looks really green. As for the dune, i really like the nice neutral but in some pics it looks really light. I'm just having a very hard time deciding!

I just saw an almond mini at NM SF. Here are my thoughts:

In my opinion, the color definitely is more grey but has a greenish tint. I think it is beautiful, but the leather is smooth so scratches will be more visible. Another consideration, it appeared that the almond may be in palmeleto leather, a premium option that will add significantly to the price.

On the other hand, I own a dune nano and I think it is one of the most versatile neutrals I have ever owned. It is certainly a lighter neutral than the almond. However, the leather is textured, easy to clean and the black edging keeps it looking fresh longer.

I hope this info is helpful. In the end, only you can make the final decision. Let us know what you decide.

I want to see the Almond picture too.

On another note, i too got the Dune in Micro & i second the 27leborse comment above. It's 1 of the most loveliest neutral that i ever owned. The color is not as delicate as you think.

I just saw the Almond at Barney's and it does have a tone of green. The SA described it as "gray green". I probably would have bought it if it weren't for the smooth leather.

I saw at neiman marcus but I didn't get it because it is smooth leather and it is very green
(gray green) so I bought another color which caught in my eyes, which is Lune color with
pebbled leather.:biggrin: