Céline Mini Luggage - Electric Blue

Mygen

Mar 23, 2012
Denmark
Hi tpf ladies,

I managed to find a Royal Blue Mini luggage - it is so so beautiful. However what do u ladies think about that color? The bag is currently reserved and I only need to transfer the money for it. But will it be a bag that you will get tired of? I sold my black celine last month and I have been regretting it a bit, although I didn't use it that often.

xx

Last edited:

cotonblanc

Aug 9, 2011
Electric Blue is only available as a Box Bag. Is the Mini you have in mind the Royal Blue or the Cobalt?

Mygen

Mar 23, 2012
Denmark
Electric Blue is only available as a Box Bag. Is the Mini you have in mind the Royal Blue or the Cobalt?
Yeah you are right. It was basically my SA that referred as electric bleu. So it is the royal blue that is currently reserved.

NYCMAMA

Oct 20, 2008
Mygen said:
Yeah you are right. It was basically my SA that referred as electric bleu. So it is the royal blue that is currently reserved.
I have the cobalt blue mini luggage. I was concerned the color was too specific when I first got it but I wear it with EVERYTHING. And it looks great with basically anything you pair with it. I Love it and Its the only colored bag I have worn besides a red Chanel. It's very versatile! Go with it you won't regret it!

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
Love the mini in this colour & twice I've passed on it & of course now I can't find it so I chose a Royal blue Givenchy Antigona bag so if I was you I'd jump at it the colours amazing

NeonLights

Mar 15, 2010
Melbourne
I've got the box in royal blue ( so i think it is ha ) and as already mentioned.. it goes with pretty much everything!

Def go for it.. can't wait to see the pics.

Jenna4

Feb 2, 2013
Does anyone know where to buy Celine bags in Dallas, Tx or online that are authentic?