Celine Micro

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm interested in purchasing a Celine and wondering how they hold up over time. I like my bags to maintain structure. Is this going to be an issue for me a year or two from now? TIA.

2. My Micros both still look new after almost two years and I haven't had any problems with them losing their shape. I do keep them in their dust bags stuffed with tissue paper when I'm not using them since I have a large handbag collection.

3. My celine micro look like new too after 2 years!! :tup::tup::tup: no sign of sagging at all!:roflmfao:

4. I treat my micro very well and keep it in its dust bag when i don't use it and it looks brand new after 1 1/2 years!

5. what type of leather are your bags, if you dont mind sharing?

6. Hi everyone, just got a black micro in smooth leather.. its my first bag from celine so i wanna know is it normal that the inside lining in the side bottom pocket is loose not totally flat? Its just in one side but the other is really flat. Im hoping its not a defect so if you guys can post the insides of your bags. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice