Celine Luggage...Wine or Anthracite-PICS included!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all,

I am so torn because I LOVE them both....and I ordered both because I could not make my decision without seeing them. I usually love grey/black bags, but this Wine made my heart sink...and I think the color is super rich. The pics make the bag look brighter, but it is a deep wine/burgandy color-really beautiful. The Anthracite is a Dark Grey...almost black and beautiful as well. The Wine has a Chartreuse lining, and the Anthracite has a salmon lining which we all also saw in KittyKat's. Please help me decide which one!!

BTW- the bags are much thicker leather, and the smell is amazing. They seem like they could be great "workhorse" bags...:graucho::graucho::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks for all your help!!

Attached Files:

2. More pics...

Attached Files:

3. I love the wine color...gorgeous.:biggrin:

4. ryry-- I'm so glad to find you over here! Hope you are doing well!

I love them both-- it is such a beautiful style. I am having trouble making a decision. If forced to pick I think I would go with the grey.

I had to enlarge your pictures for my more mature eyes! :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I normally would choose grey but I think the wine is really stunning. If you have several grey and black bags, go for the wine!

6. Anthra! I think the anthra/envelope combo is gorgeous. :yes:

7. i choose anthra!

8. I like the wine but it depends on what you wear it with... if your wardrobe full of simple clean cut neutral colour stuff then get the wine so it pops out... but if you already have "busy" clothes then stick with the anthracite...

9. My color palette is definitely more neutral and the wine is much darker in person-which I like...

10. I am partial to the anthracite but both are GORGEOUS bags! It sounds like you may love the anthracite but LOVE the wine?

11. Yes- also on the Anthracite, there is a piercing of the leather on the top- looks like someone stuck a pen in the leather and made an indention. I guess I would have her order a new one if I want that color.....

12. Weeeell, you know I love the Anthracite.

13. I think the pop you get from the lining of the wine bag make it my favorite! It's such a rich shade, that would be my choice :smile:

14. Agreed! They are both amazing though - I don't think you can go wrong.

15. ryry, I probably won't be of much help because I love them both. All I will say is not to worry about what your wardrobe is. The bag alone stands on its own and speaks for itself, so no matter what you wear, it will look great, either color, so go with what your heart felt when you first laid eyes on the bags and it seems from your comments that the wine color spoke to the heart the most!