Celine Luggage vs. Luggage Phantom

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hey Girls!

I am new to celine and just visited the website and looked at the new spring 2012 hand bag collections.

I am a bit confused. The luggage phantom bag is a "different" bag then the luggage bag, or? It has the wide "ears" or however u can call it on the side.

In how many sizes does the luggage phantom bag come in? And is there a chance that I saw something in between the other day? Cause I saw this beautiful bag in a magazine that did not have such wide folds standing out. but was not as structured as the normal luggage bag?

Please help!

thank u!!!

The Luggage is sturdier, more structured and rigid. I just got mine in Dune, (I also have a Phantom in Taupe) and the quality of the leather feels much more durable. I baby my Phantom but it still got worn out (bought it last year), dirty, and lost all its structure, looks slouchy, which I think is unflattering for the design of this specific bag. I prefer the Luggage. So far so good..

The Luggage is sturdier, more structured and rigid. I just got mine in Dune, (I also have a Phantom in Taupe) and the quality of the leather feels much more durable. I baby my Phantom but it still got worn out (bought it last year), dirty, and lost all its structure, looks slouchy, which I think is unflattering for the design of this specific bag. I prefer the Luggage. So far so good..
Thank you so much. I am dying to own a celine! :smile: