Celine Luggage vs. Luggage Phantom

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Austria,Europe
Hey Girls!

I am new to celine and just visited the website and looked at the new spring 2012 hand bag collections.

I am a bit confused. The luggage phantom bag is a "different" bag then the luggage bag, or? It has the wide "ears" or however u can call it on the side.

In how many sizes does the luggage phantom bag come in? And is there a chance that I saw something in between the other day? Cause I saw this beautiful bag in a magazine that did not have such wide folds standing out. but was not as structured as the normal luggage bag?

Please help!

thank u!!!

fashion_kitty

May 23, 2010
Italian girl living abroad
The Luggage is sturdier, more structured and rigid. I just got mine in Dune, (I also have a Phantom in Taupe) and the quality of the leather feels much more durable. I baby my Phantom but it still got worn out (bought it last year), dirty, and lost all its structure, looks slouchy, which I think is unflattering for the design of this specific bag. I prefer the Luggage. So far so good..

ennarr

ennarr
Dec 8, 2011
The Luggage is sturdier, more structured and rigid. I just got mine in Dune, (I also have a Phantom in Taupe) and the quality of the leather feels much more durable. I baby my Phantom but it still got worn out (bought it last year), dirty, and lost all its structure, looks slouchy, which I think is unflattering for the design of this specific bag. I prefer the Luggage. So far so good..
Thank you so much. I am dying to own a celine! :smile: