Celine luggage nano or Louis Vuitton Alma BB

partyplume

Mar 30, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm looking into buying my first luxury handbag and i am not sure if I should go for the Alma BB or Celine nano luggage. I'm looking for a crossbody that can be dressed up or down so I'm not sure which option to choose. What would you all recommend?

Take the alma bb! In 2014 when I purchasen my first luxury bag I was also considering between the alma bb and celine nano luggage, and ended up with the alma. No regrets, I still love almas siloutte, it is so versiatile, you can dress it up and down and it fits actually lot more than you would first think. I don't love the nano anymore like I used to, but alma will always be in my heart. :biggrin::heart:

Besides there are so many options with the alma bb, you can buy it in canvas, epi leather and in vernis leather, and those are all durable materials. My alma bb was in black epi leather and I wore it many years daily and was so rough with it and it still looked great. It has seen a lot of snow and rain and in a bar someone spilled a whole drink on it and it survived all that still looking like new. It is so durable! :amuse:

Take the alma bb! In 2014 when I purchasen my first luxury bag I was also considering between the alma bb and celine nano luggage, and ended up with the alma. No regrets, I still love almas siloutte, it is so versiatile, you can dress it up and down and it fits actually lot more than you would first think. I don't love the nano anymore like I used to, but alma will always be in my heart. :biggrin::heart:

Besides there are so many options with the alma bb, you can buy it in canvas, epi leather and in vernis leather, and those are all durable materials. My alma bb was in black epi leather and I wore it many years daily and was so rough with it and it still looked great. It has seen a lot of snow and rain and in a bar someone spilled a whole drink on it and it survived all that still looking like new. It is so durable! :amuse:
+1:smile:

I love love love the Alma, but the Celine nano holds much more and can be used for daytime more easily. The Alma has a wide stiff base and bumps into things a bit more. Either one is beautiful. As long as the Alma BB holds your belongings and feels and looks pleasing when you wear it, this choice may suit you. I think for me I would choose Celine nano. I purchased one for my daughter in plum and she wears it for every occasion, but I agree the Alma looks dressier.