Celine luggage in color Kohl

I really like it, so much so that I bought the kohl after the indigo [emoji23]

It’s a great bag, easy to wear and spacious. I initially used to only use it when carrying a lot but now I use it with just my basics. I can then add a jumper, scarf, gloves or even a light jacket. The leather is so durable, there isn’t a mark on mine and I love the belt. I have mine tightened slightly and knitted so the bag stays the same shape all the time. Here’s both together ...

View attachment 3934889
LOVE!! :heart:

Reactions: BlueCherry
I have the nano luggage in kohl and it's fantastic! It's such a nice neutral to reach for when I need to change it up from black. I haven't noticed any kind of color transfer on it yet and I've used it on and off for about 7 months now. It's one of my favorite bags in my closet!

Hi! Wondering if you’re still loving this bag? I managed to find a preloved one in this color and I’m so excited, but nervous at the same time [emoji1]

Hi @kbcrew :wave:

Yes I am absolutely still loving this bag and I use it regularly. The colour is superb and if you’ve managed to find the same I think you will agree and be very happy with it. And of course the rare silver hardware is stunning with the kohl. I can imagine your excitement is a great as mine was when my SA said she had this bag in stock. So happy for you and you must calm those nerves :hugs:

Can’t wait to see it :ghi5: :flowers:

Reactions: kbcrew
Hi @kbcrew :wave:

Yes I am absolutely still loving this bag and I use it regularly. The colour is superb and if you’ve managed to find the same I think you will agree and be very happy with it. And of course the rare silver hardware is stunning with the kohl. I can imagine your excitement is a great as mine was when my SA said she had this bag in stock. So happy for you and you must calm those nerves :hugs:

Can’t wait to see it :ghi5: :flowers:

I’m sooo happy that you’re still loving yours [emoji173]️[emoji173]️. She really is a beauty! I can’t wait to get her. I should get it by next week, I’ll post pics [emoji5]

Reactions: BlueCherry