Celine Instant Reveal - First Celine Purchase!

Valienal

Sep 21, 2013
Hello lovely friends at the Celine forum. I tend to hang out on the Chanel forums, but made this purchase yesterday and wanted to share with you all!

Here is my new pair of Celine mules! Purchased from the outlet at Woodbury Commons. They were $595 originally, then marked down. I got an addition 25% off so I got them for $260 plus tax. I'm in love! The SAs there are so friendly and helpful. The one who helped me said the will be receiving skate shoes and trapeze bags soon and she'll be sending me pictures! They are able to ship, so I don't even have to step foot in store again ;) also, while it was only supposed to be a temporary pop up, the store is now going to be there permanently. Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 492
Hello lovely friends at the Celine forum. I tend to hang out on the Chanel forums, but made this purchase yesterday and wanted to share with you all!

Here is my new pair of Celine mules! Purchased from the outlet at Woodbury Commons. They were $595 originally, then marked down. I got an addition 25% off so I got them for $260 plus tax. I'm in love! The SAs there are so friendly and helpful. The one who helped me said the will be receiving skate shoes and trapeze bags soon and she'll be sending me pictures! They are able to ship, so I don't even have to step foot in store again ;) also, while it was only supposed to be a temporary pop up, the store is now going to be there permanently. Thanks for letting me share!
Yes very beautiful shoes!!! Congrats

Thank you so much everyone! They're so comfy and such a great price! If you haven't been yet or called them, you should really check out the outlet! They'll be getting some more classic piece soon according to my SA, so it's definitely worth a call or a trip :smile: