Celine in Paris

CrisBueck

Dec 7, 2008
So, this is my first post ever, I apologize for anything.
Just came back from paris (was there for 2 weeks) and wanted to let you know about stock and etc
I was looking for a black mini luggage and was able to get it in Galerie Lafayette. They have quite a lot of minis there (in solid colors and tricolors) and they receive a lot of stock. No nanos or micros though. Bon Marche has none in solid colors, but a beautiful selection of printed (fur and leopard) and tricolors. They have micros and nanos there. Both have only one bag in a color, meaning there will be only one yellow or red luggage, indifferent of the size.
The 3 celine stores change stock to quickly but they seem to receive it every Thursday or Friday.

Hope it was helpfull

Hello!!

Thanks for this info!
I am so happy to read you saw micros I totally gave up on micros and was hoping to get a trio or a trapeze next month when I visit Paris. I am there for work only staying one night so I have to make it fast!

How was the stock in trios and trapeze?

Hello!!

Thanks for this info!
I am so happy to read you saw micros I totally gave up on micros and was hoping to get a trio or a trapeze next month when I visit Paris. I am there for work only staying one night so I have to make it fast!

How was the stock in trios and trapeze?

A lot of trios, especially in pastel/light colors everywhere. Trapezes not so much, but when I asked they said they might receive more (at the celine store near saint german)

So, this is my first post ever, I apologize for anything.
Just came back from paris (was there for 2 weeks) and wanted to let you know about stock and etc
I was looking for a black mini luggage and was able to get it in Galerie Lafayette. They have quite a lot of minis there (in solid colors and tricolors) and they receive a lot of stock. No nanos or micros though. Bon Marche has none in solid colors, but a beautiful selection of printed (fur and leopard) and tricolors. They have micros and nanos there. Both have only one bag in a color, meaning there will be only one yellow or red luggage, indifferent of the size.
The 3 celine stores change stock to quickly but they seem to receive it every Thursday or Friday.

Hope it was helpfull

Do u remember how much micros are??
I just want to compare with the one i bought in australia and of course i know australia qill be much higher

Hi everyone! First post from a newbie :smile:

I can't believe I didn't know about tPF until now! I've been yearning for a Celine (or two) for a while now and I'm looking to get it when I go to Paris at the end of March. I'm hoping to get a micro or nano luggage in a tricolor that is easy to match, or if I can't find one I'll settle for a one color (as long as it isn't black! I have too many black bags!). What are the chances that I will find one? Is there any way to email/call to reserve one before hand? I will only be in Paris for Friday and Saturday, so not too much time.

Also, if I want a second celine bag, what would you guys recommend? I'm getting these bags for my 21st birthday and I'm 5' 7''! So excited to be part of this community!

moaat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Celine-Tri-Color-Blush.jpg

Anyone got any idea where can i get the celine mini tricolor smooth leather suede tote bag / whole black leather micro luggage in Paris please?

My sister is current vacation in Paris, wondering to ask her help me to get one for me but she can't find any in store.. She only saw the bag displaying in glass door but the SA said that is for display, can't sell...

Anyone got any idea where can i still get the bag please~ :graucho:

Hi newbie post here :smile:

I'm in Paris now and I did see quite a lot of stock. As I was looking for luggage only, I can only give information regarding it.
I went to Lafayette first and they had the linen mini luggages . Printemps had yellow and dune and wine red.
Avenue Montaigne probably has the most stock. I bought my coq red mini there. The SA asked me for the color I want and she brought out the darker wine red and coq . While I was paying , I saw customers holding the micro black brought out by the sa.

Hope it helps!
Good luck to all the bag hunters in getting your dream bag :smile:

Hi newbie post here :smile:

I'm in Paris now and I did see quite a lot of stock. As I was looking for luggage only, I can only give information regarding it.
I went to Lafayette first and they had the linen mini luggages . Printemps had yellow and dune and wine red.
Avenue Montaigne probably has the most stock. I bought my coq red mini there. The SA asked me for the color I want and she brought out the darker wine red and coq . While I was paying , I saw customers holding the micro black brought out by the sa.

Hope it helps!
Good luck to all the bag hunters in getting your dream bag :smile:

Hey Seraphyna!

I'm a newbie too but unlike you I haven't gotten my luggage yet :P Did you notice any nanos in Paris when you went hunting?