Celine in Dubai

sweetarrow

Sep 12, 2011
Hi, does anyone has any information about Celine in Dubai? Like how are the pricing like and the variety?

I will be visiting in Feb and was wondering if I should wait to get in Dubai or locally.

Thank you in advance!

There is only one Celine boutique in Dubai and its at Mall of the Emirates. I've been there only once and I remember seeing several Box bags (neon orange, red phython, gray, etc...) and a Tri-Color luggage.

You can give them a call if you want at: 00971 4 3410585 :smile:

There is only one Celine boutique in Dubai and its at Mall of the Emirates. I've been there only once and I remember seeing several Box bags (neon orange, red phython, gray, etc...) and a Tri-Color luggage.

You can give them a call if you want at: 00971 4 3410585 :smile:

I will definitely give them a call prior going there! Thank you!

Anyway what do you think of the luxury bags there? Are they cheaper compared to the US/Europe?

Sweetarrow, I'm from Dubai and no they are not cheaper, theres a difference of around 1200 dirhams which is about 400 dollars. So get them there its cheaper ! :smile:

Sweetarrow, I'm from Dubai and no they are not cheaper, theres a difference of around 1200 dirhams which is about 400 dollars. So get them there its cheaper ! :smile:

Hi doonie! Sorry I dont quite get you.. So you were saying luxury brands in Dubai are not any cheaper so I should get in Europe instead? Thanks!

I disagree...my camel smooth mini was actually cheaper than the UK I bought it for almost 1220 pounds three weeks ago now!!! It was the only mini they had in the store so in this instance Celine in Dubai worked out cheaper than England and the US!

Dubai is an expensive place to shop, but you can find often styles that are sold out in Europe or States, as they seem to order larger quantities to Middle-East (ladies love their bags).

Also Boutique One has had Celine bags in Dubai (not sure whether they do anymore.)

Mini luggages have now gone up to almost 8,000 plus dirhams, that is for the single colour leather bags the trios will be more expensive, but they had none in the boutique last week. Only a croc stamped mini in orange

Mini luggages have now gone up to almost 8,000 plus dirhams, that is for the single colour leather bags the trios will be more expensive, but they had none in the boutique last week. Only a croc stamped mini in orange
Hi,
Dubai have croc stamped mini in "orange"?
Is it real croc, or just stamp?

Hi guys, my friend is going to Dubai next week and I was hoping to get a Mini Luggage. Is Celine available at any other stores than Mall of the Emirates? Does anyone know the current price of the Mini? Thanks :smile:

I've been to Dubai and I do find the luxury brands more expensive, at least less in the States. My sister lived in Dubai and worked as an attendant for Emirates Airlines. She wouldn't buy designer brands in Dubai and just wait until she gets a flight to Paris or US to get her fix.