Celine in Bangkok

samelise

O.G.
Jan 21, 2010
Spending my birthday in Bangkok and would love to get myself a gift while I'm there. Does anyone know where the Celine store is located? Did some research but still not sure if it's in Gaysorn or Emporium or both? Thanks!

Thanks for your reply! I had heard that they were opening one in Emporium, but I don't know if it's because they're moving or just adding another one. Did you find the store well-stocked? :smile:

Hmm don't mind me joining in. I was in Bangkok last December. The Gaysorn store was so so stocked. Not bare and also not overflowing with Céline.

Did not know they are opening one more. You can ask pinnyppgroup on Instagram and maybe she'll give us a clue. Have a great holiday, I love Thailand!

Hmm don't mind me joining in. I was in Bangkok last December. The Gaysorn store was so so stocked. Not bare and also not overflowing with Céline.

Did not know they are opening one more. You can ask pinnyppgroup on Instagram and maybe she'll give us a clue. Have a great holiday, I love Thailand!
Hi cotonblanc! You're more than welcome to join in. Your info is always so helpful!

and thank you, I'm really looking forward to it!

Gaysorn is a bit off between skytrain stations and not much people there, at least not around midday. Emporium is much easier access directly from the skytrain and I wouldn't be surprised if Celine opened a store there, it's more people at Emporium though. (Gaysorn below)

L1010295.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not sure, my husband was in Bangkok last week and I told him to go to the store for me. There should be 2 stores in Bangkok, the one in Emporium Mall is closed, the other should be open.

I'll just add a pic of the Emporium too, I took this in Nov-08 and they had already put up some holiday decorations :smile: It would be nice to visit the Celine store there.
L1000407.JPG

Last edited: