Celine in Australia

bagchicky

May 30, 2012
I've posted in the shopping thread, but not much is going on there so I thought I would post my questions here

I'm interested in buying a Celine micro luggage but as I've never seen one IRL I would like to know:

Is this size easy to find in Australia?
What is the price?
How do I know what colours are available?
Is there anywhere I can see the colours online or would I have to ask the SA to email me some?
Is DJs the best place to buy? Syd, Melb or Perth?
I'm in Qld, so would have to buy over the phone and there is no where around here that stocks them.

I have my eye on one that's listed on fashionphile but would like to see my other options too.

Also would drummed or smooth leather be best?

Also if someone could share or PM me their awesome SA details that would be great!

Sorry for all the questions as I'm normally a chanel, LV and Prada girl and VERY new to Celine I'm just a little unsure :smile:

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi there,
Micro is a tricky size to find in Aus. David johns in Sydney has a larger selection than Melbourne. However, there's a boutique called "Marais" in Melbourne CBD, they stock Celine (sometimes better selection than DJ). You can check them out on Facebook or Instagram.
Hope it helps...
Good luck!

Hi there,
Micro is a tricky size to find in Aus. David johns in Sydney has a larger selection than Melbourne. However, there's a boutique called "Marais" in Melbourne CBD, they stock Celine (sometimes better selection than DJ). You can check them out on Facebook or Instagram.
Hope it helps...
Good luck!

Thanks sooo much for the reply. I've contacted marais, let's hope they have what I'm after :graucho:

I think the micro size is tricky to find anywhere actually, only seen it a couple of times here in Aust!

Definite thumbs up for Marais in Melb, their range it pretty good. Hope they have it!

I've posted in the shopping thread, but not much is going on there so I thought I would post my questions here

I'm interested in buying a Celine micro luggage but as I've never seen one IRL I would like to know:

Is this size easy to find in Australia?
What is the price?
How do I know what colours are available?
Is there anywhere I can see the colours online or would I have to ask the SA to email me some?
Is DJs the best place to buy? Syd, Melb or Perth?
I'm in Qld, so would have to buy over the phone and there is no where around here that stocks them.

I have my eye on one that's listed on fashionphile but would like to see my other options too.

Also would drummed or smooth leather be best?

Also if someone could share or PM me their awesome SA details that would be great!

Sorry for all the questions as I'm normally a chanel, LV and Prada girl and VERY new to Celine I'm just a little unsure :smile:

Thanks in advance for your help!

I have been known that Australia did not stock many celine bags. I think you should try purchase from saks and NM store. It normally cost for $50 shipping fee by fedex.

Or if you want to purchase from instagram you can try to find these name:

@Em_paris
She normally has stock from paris
She just updated celine micro tri-colour last 2 weeks. But i have not jist for price yet.

And the other one is:
@Juliusocloset
He has stock from US. The micro lugguage bag in tricolour( orange) he has on 26/6 is $3198.84.
He is on holiday now, will be back on 18/7.

i hope this can help you to get your Celine bag 😊😊😊😊

I have been known that Australia did not stock many celine bags. I think you should try purchase from saks and NM store. It normally cost for $50 shipping fee by fedex.

Or if you want to purchase from instagram you can try to find these name:

@Em_paris
She normally has stock from paris
She just updated celine micro tri-colour last 2 weeks. But i have not jist for price yet.

And the other one is:
@Juliusocloset
He has stock from US. The micro lugguage bag in tricolour( orange) he has on 26/6 is $3198.84.
He is on holiday now, will be back on 18/7.

i hope this can help you to get your Celine bag 😊😊😊😊

Thank you so much - I'm still trying to decided on color and if drummed or smooth is better
It's so hard when there is no actual shop near me and so I've got to buy sight unseen in a way.
Thanks again though 💗💗💗

Like another poster said, at least your DJ's stocks Celines!! In Perth (we seem to be in the stone age in terms of fashion) doesn't stock any form of Celine, except for this boutique called Elle. Been there as it is down the road from uni, but there will be no chance of finding a Micro. They mainly have the Mini's, Nano's, Phantoms, Trapezes, limited stock of Cabas, etc. This was over a year ago as I now buy Celine over the phone in Hong Kong where a lovely SA either emails me or calls me directly for goods on my list.

I hope you can find a micro and yeah best of luck and congrats in advance!

Like another poster said, at least your DJ's stocks Celines!! In Perth (we seem to be in the stone age in terms of fashion) doesn't stock any form of Celine, except for this boutique called Elle. Been there as it is down the road from uni, but there will be no chance of finding a Micro. They mainly have the Mini's, Nano's, Phantoms, Trapezes, limited stock of Cabas, etc. This was over a year ago as I now buy Celine over the phone in Hong Kong where a lovely SA either emails me or calls me directly for goods on my list.

I hope you can find a micro and yeah best of luck and congrats in advance!

How do you go about ordering celine from HK? I've just gone through an extremely lengthy process to get a bag shipped from the USA

Hi girls, I need help....................
I want buy some used celine bag from network, but I not sure is real or fake, Please can tell me this bag is real or fake!
Thanks a lot of beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    204.8 KB · Views: 3,622
  • untitl11ed.png
    untitl11ed.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 3,574
  • untitl42ed.png
    untitl42ed.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 3,638
  • untitl4242ed.png
    untitl4242ed.png
    274.6 KB · Views: 3,626
  • untitl4422ed.png
    untitl4422ed.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 3,603
  • untitle44d.png
    untitle44d.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 3,619
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 3,589
  • untitled2.png
    untitled2.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 3,597
  • untitled4.png
    untitled4.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 3,574
  • untitled44444.png
    untitled44444.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 3,569
I'm located in QLD too and I recently just purchased a Micro in the Black smooth leather with gold hardware/writing. I personally prefer the look of the smooth leather compared with the pebbled. I have heard the pebbled is lighter and less prone to scratches (you don't need to baby) than the smooth but I prefer the look of the smooth :P

There's next to no stockists here in Australia for the Micro. I tried myself and DJ's and all other boutiques and they tend to carry the Mini and the Nano. I would suggest just looking at what they have so you can decide on colour and leather. I personally got my Micro from HK. I called up all the stores in HK and asked them to put it aside and my relative who lives there got it for me in-stores. I tried to pay for it over the phone but they did not take credit card payments or shipped internationally :tdown:

In terms of purchasing one I think the prices in the US are the cheapest compared with the prices in Australia... Last time I checked the price of the Luggage here was $3800(?) it may have gone up I'm not sure... but I got my Micro for $3000ish. I would look in the finds thread and try and speak with a SA who has a Micro in stock in the US and perhaps get it from them.

Good luck with finding your Micro. I adore mine :love: