celine horizontal zipper cabas?

joeyjoeyjoey

Sep 23, 2010
Have just gotten the Celine Mini Luggage and havent had time to come do a live reveal, yet saw the celine horizontal zipper cabas on one of my fellow classmates and instantly fell in love with this piece!!

anyone knows where to locate one or knows whats the price for this? :smile::smile:

xx

I bought my vertical gusset cabas from Barney's during markdowns at the end of spring/summer. I paid $870 for mine (original price $1450 and I think the horizontal are either the same price or $100 more) Unfortunately I don't think Barney's marked any Celine during this last round of markdowns, but if you're willing to pay full price, I'd check Barney's or Nordstroms or even the Celine boutique in Bal Harbor

I am literally scouring the Earth for this bag. No one has it. No one can even tell me the price! But I'm betting purseforum experts can! Does anyone know the current retail price of this purse? Thanks in advance!

this is on my wish list too!!! would love to know ladies!! Have the all black vertical that I got from Barney's chicago... but a horizontal would be divine as well!!!

Hi there ! I got a horizontal Cabas - I'm 5'3 but you can reference my photo for its size. Rather large bag with my size. . .

29glyt0.jpg