Celine hard to purchase?

Jul 13, 2012
Hello everyone! I am about to go to Europe in two weeks, and I just wanted to know is it hard to get your hands on a micro luggage. I'm not picky with colors. I want a color that would be versatile for everyday use like black, white, taupe, brown, or dark blue. I know chances are I'm not going to get black. I heard that color is hard to get. I plan on stopping at the Celine stores in Berlin, Germany and in Roma, Italy. Do you think I have a chance of finding a Celine micro luggage in those colors? Also, do you know of any department stores that carry Celine bags in Berlin, Hamburg, or Roma. Thank you and have a lovely day!

classic71

May 24, 2014
If you are going to visie Antwerp you should go to Houben. They have a large stock including the micro.

Liali

May 19, 2014
Southern Germany
Definitely check out the Store "The Corner Berlin" in Berlin - that's were I was lucky enough to get my hands on a drummed black mini luggage only some weeks ago. They have several stores but you'll find their adresses on their website :smile:

I would recommend you to contact them via E-Mail/Phone and they sure can reserve you a certain bag until you're able to visit :smile: