CELINE Goatskin Sangle Seau

HERMEZ

Jun 12, 2010
Do we like it? Thoughts? I was thinking of doing cream or a blue.. But then i just saw a black one too at a better price second hand.. but i feel like it doesn't look that special in black...
HELP

Honestly, I prefer the Sangle Seau in Natural Calfskin from the Fall collection. The black goatskin, although durable, looks a bit dull to me.

Do we like it? Thoughts? I was thinking of doing cream or a blue.. But then i just saw a black one too at a better price second hand.. but i feel like it doesn't look that special in black...
HELP

Hi, i attached a photo, is this the Celine Sangle Seau bag you are referring to? If so i absolutely love this bag. It is so minimalist and very Celine. I am a big fan of goatskin bags as they are very durable, so if you are a person who would freak out about scratches then definitely get the goatskin.

I personally prefer the Celine Sangle Seau in smooth leather, as i am pretty careful with my bags and a few little scratches here and there wouldn't bother me one bit. Personally, i think you should get the Sangle Seau in a color, black is a bit common. The bag comes in a lot of lovely but nuetral colors which make the minimalist style of the bag stand out a little bit more. I like the bag in grey, Khaki and tan brown. :smile:

Attachments

• Celine Sangle Seau Goatskin.jpg
    Celine Sangle Seau Goatskin.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,383
vrrsuzv.jpg

Natural calfskin, always. The definitive leather for Céline, in my humble opinion.​