Céline, for the Boys

Céline bags can look really great on some guys! Will you consider any of the styles seen here?

Luggage Mini
http://web.stagram.com/n/ezyves/
The mini looks really good on you bro and it's swaying me towards Celine. I've been thinking of getting one. I love the look of it but I don't want another heavy bag but I am between the Celine luggage or a Sofia Coppola in Jasper. I might have to pay a visit to Bal Harbor and take one for a test drive.

My...favorite....thread on tpf!!

Thank you! That means a lot to me. I thought I was just entertaining myself by posting all these pictures! :yahoo::balloon:

The mini looks really good on you bro and it's swaying me towards Celine. I've been thinking of getting one. I love the look of it but I don't want another heavy bag but I am between the Celine luggage or a Sofia Coppola in Jasper. I might have to pay a visit to Bal Harbor and take one for a test drive.

Actually that is not me with the grey Mini. It can be quite a heavy bag if you load it up...

Great new pics!
Thanks for visiting!

7570844562_16dfffb190_o.jpg

Soft Cabas
wecouldgrowuptogether.blogspot.com

cotonblanc said:
Thank you! That means a lot to me. I thought I was just entertaining myself by posting all these pictures! :yahoo::balloon:

Actually that is not me with the grey Mini. It can be quite a heavy bag if you load it up...

Soft Cabas
wecouldgrowuptogether.blogspot.com

I always love the photos :smile: I get excited whenever there's a new post on this thread :smile:

Thank you! As long as there are guys buying Céline, this thread will prosper! Hope she does a capsule collection for men! It'll be so great!

I want to thank you as well and everyone else who has shared amazing pictures on this thread! I have gotten a Celine bag because of this thread. I'll share it when I get a good "modelling" pic. :smile: