Celine FINALLY at Saks Atlanta..WOO HOO

dee4825

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
Im SO excited...My salesperson can finally get me Celine bags and will now be able to know what I'm talking about when I ask her for a Celine cabas...Im SO excited.....Here is what they are getting for Fall 2011:

Medium Box Bag $3650
Lagoon Blue

Medium Leopard Pony Box Bag $3950

Medium Python Box Bag $4250
Cobalt Blue

Mini Luggage Denim Tote $1500
Indigo

Mini Grained Luggage Tote $1600
Anthracite
Red

Mini Smooth Luggage Tote $1750
Citrine
Cobalt Blue

Mini Luggage Leopard Pony $3050

Horizontal Solid Cabas $1150
Citrine
Red

Nano Grained Luggage Tote $1300
Red

Nano Smooth Luggage Tote $1450
Cobalt Blue

Horizontal BiColor Cabas $1150
Royal Blue

Trapeze Denim Small Satchel $1600
Indigo

Trapeze Calf/Suede Satchel $1800
Midnight

Trapeze Stamped Croc Satchel $1800
Black

Mini Calf Luggage Shopper $1750
Black

Luggage Mini Shopper $1600
Camel

Triptyque 3 Gusset Satchel $2300
Black
Red

Ask for Suzanne Haluck, 404-812-7365 and reserve yours!!!! Yay....Good Luck...

thanks for the info!
so the denim is actually denim material! I thought it was the color when I first saw denim mentioned, but guessing by the price (and the fact that they call the color indigo), it seems like it's actually made of denim! I wonder if it's all denim or if it's denim in the center (like the linen ones) and leather on the edges and inside :confused1:

Thank you so much for the info! I called but about 30 minutes ago and it just rang no voicemail! Perhaps they are closed since it's Sunday! Anyway thanks again and I will call first thing Monday morning.

thanks for the info!
so the denim is actually denim material! I thought it was the color when I first saw denim mentioned, but guessing by the price (and the fact that they call the color indigo), it seems like it's actually made of denim! I wonder if it's all denim or if it's denim in the center (like the linen ones) and leather on the edges and inside :confused1:

Hi, I just spoke with Suzanne and she said the denim will be like the linen ones with the center in actual denim and leather on the edges and inside.

YAY!!! I'm the first one on the waiting list. OMG I can't believe it. A huge thanks to Dee :hugs:

Yes I spoke to her at 9:35am Florida time! Lol she should be there maybe she is at lunch ?! Try back a little later or in the morning.

LOL not giving up, I just tried calling the Saks main # and have them transfer me to handbags department and got another sales lady who also said Suzanne is out today. what the heck, oh well, maybe she was only in the store in the morning :P

Anyway Dee thanks so much for the intel, hopefully I can actually get on the waitlist this time!

I have found many, many new Celine's on eBay. Unless, you have to buy one like tomorrow, you might check eBay. I am extremely happy with my Celine handbag which came from Japan very fast. Good Shopping Ladies!!!