CÉLINE Fall 2013

cotonblanc

Aug 9, 2011
CÉLINE Fall 2013! For all things related to Fall 2013! Looking at a few new styles and also a new leather/finishing for the Box and the Luggage Phantom. One new model style has been identified as the Flat Cabas. jshi809

Attachments

Last edited:

cotonblanc

Aug 9, 2011
Looks 1––10 style.com

Attachments

Last edited:

cotonblanc

Aug 9, 2011
Looks 11––20 style.com

Attachments

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2012
NYC
www.gabemcfadden.com
The triple tote bag is sooooo rad. I've never seen it before. Is it new for the season?

The clothes are awesome, but look more difficult to wear than past seasons. I am all for avant grade unwearability, but this just seems less truly "ready to wear" than past collections.

I would still wear almost everything in the collection though.

cotonblanc

Aug 9, 2011
The triple tote bag is sooooo rad. I've never seen it before. Is it new for the season?

The clothes are awesome, but look more difficult to wear than past seasons. I am all for avant grade unwearability, but this just seems less truly "ready to wear" than past collections.

I would still wear almost everything in the collection though.
Yes, that is apparently a new style called the Flat Cabas. It comes in a gusset version or one that is entirely flat.

I do think that the clothes are very wearable. I love the postal print blouse!

ChanelChap

City Chic
Nov 7, 2010
I adore this pouch! I think the postal stripe blouse/cabas/pouch are going to be hot commodities come this fall! I'm going to have this pre-ordered from Barneys MONTHS in advance :sweatdrop:

Attachments