Celine Fall 2012

gemibebe said:
The Coquelicot is stunning! When I knew it was available, I struggled whether to purchase it. However, considering that I for sure will buy a yellow micro, I decided to let it go. Can't wait for your review!

The red color from fall winter collection with smooth leather also looks yummy! Wonder what kind of red it is as the picture was taken by flash.

I hope it's not too much of an orange red! I'm hoping more of a real red:smile: what did you you?

I hope it's not too much of an orange red! I'm hoping more of a real red:smile: what did you you?

I know that coquelicot is a very bright red. I also hope that the fall winter one is a true red.:heart:

I'm still in search of my yellow micro. Actually there's one or two available in some Asian countries, however, the price is scary. Hence I'm still in search.

Lvgirl71 said:

gemibebe said:
I know that coquelicot is a very bright red. I also hope that the fall winter one is a true red.:heart:

I'm still in search of my yellow micro. Actually there's one or two available in some Asian countries, however, the price is scary. Hence I'm still in search.

image-652228853.jpg

This pic is courtesy from etyc which i obtained from the reference library

image-1384174011.jpg

This pic is courtesy from penney

Is this the red that u want? .. I have checked and understand that is the Celine Classic red in two different leather.. If this is what u want, my sa shares that this color will be out during pre-fall/fall for box design.. Not sure whether it will be on luggage.. I have to check with them.. I hope to get this color in medium box in exotic though.. :smile:

Last edited:
View attachment 1708989

This pic is courtesy from etyc which i obtained from the reference library

View attachment 1708998

This pic is courtesy from penney

Is this the red that u want? .. I have checked and understand that is the Celine Classic red in two different leather.. If this is what u want, my sa shares that this color will be out during pre-fall/fall for box design.. Not sure whether it will be on luggage.. I have to check with them.. I hope to get this color in medium box in exotic though.. :smile:

Thank you so much peironglow for sharing the information! The red is so rich and luscious in exotic leather! I'm totally in love! I did see red luggage in the fall collection, however, not sure whether it will be a true red like this :love:

gemibebe said:
Thank you so much peironglow for sharing the information! The red is so rich and luscious in exotic leather! I'm totally in love! I did see red luggage in the fall collection, however, not sure whether it will be a true red like this :love:

Thanks, both of the reds are Gorgeous! He sent me a photo but it's not the best photo, I should get it by Tuesday and will post photos.:smile:

gemibebe said:

If the red luggage is the same color tone as the one in exotic leather, that will be great.. :smile: the red mini that appear for prefall/fall seems to have some orange undertones.. Hope someone can enlighten us.. :smile:

Lvgirl71 said:
Thanks, both of the reds are Gorgeous! He sent me a photo but it's not the best photo, I should get it by Tuesday and will post photos.:smile:

Look forward to your next updates! Congrats!

Grey Croc Stamped Phantom for Fall 2012 via Instagram :love:

cd8cb000973e11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg